Community Announcement - Podcast Crew

MayRndz

PODCAST PROJECT
A Community Introduction

0ShwT6I.png

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The community team persists as a line between new players and the existing community. Meant to make the transition and Introduction to new concepts easier, as well as keep players engaged throughout their tenure on the Roleplay Server. They focus on broadcasting and documenting information as well as outreach which all create a foundation for staff to build off of.

With that being said it also means as the community evolves so too do our projects and ideas expand to share with you all.

Some of us have been working extremely close with Hogo, and his management to launch and improve projects currently under the community team, that being said - I wanted to take some time to announce the launch of a project under the team that will focus on server-wide broadcasting, and sharing information. This is the Community Podcast project. 

Myself and @aiden0023 are spearheading scripts, graphic art, and recording to get this up off the ground and running eventually leading to us broadcasting across youtube as a part of media. 

However given the launch of this project we are also launching a role that will allow members of nations and communities to get involved. A chance for voices to be heard and for us to get the inside scoop of every angle, both roleplay and staff wise.

Community Podcast Outreach

The goal is that we have representatives from inside different nations and settlements that every few weeks track back to us with information on anything interesting going on! It's a way to hear what the players are seeing around the world, as well as find out what ideas you find most interesting for us to share.

It's a non-staff low demanding position that looks to pick up information, and occasionally members may be asked to star as a guest speaker on the podcast if they're comfortable. 

On Top of this it's a great place to start if you're interested in staff in the future!

If you're interested we will be launching in the community involvement discord found here https://discord.gg/mjYjQuwb4E

Or you're welcome to reach out to me @MayRndz

Nub wae

I can't wait to hear the heavy accents across the server

fun fun

have to launch the ScreamingDingo Experience now, where I talk about the pvp take over of the moderation team and how kha CAs directly correlate to increased erp

2 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

have to launch the ScreamingDingo Experience now, where I talk about the pvp take over of the moderation team and how kha CAs directly correlate to increased erp

Time to make this an episode and invite you on as a guest

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!! COMMUNITY TEAM HERE!!!!

me and nectorist and charlemagne would be happy to attend your podcast

5 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Please.