Port Avluk Welcomes You

BobBox

Spoiler

SG87PqJo4_xGRqxIMZxu9KakvoPdMj88c9q3WiFJXYsL3sjLGAZasNa5960SLC6Z3aEFIZOTnlgFOlH4thCOV71Pa2AiXG07Lqnd6fvYn5unkJrtg7UQEZcgShhypd-lMrKp-PM0BndSRccvhQ

jLpCVK4V4biZGFQFGOI8y6iGlSDbbEvXORzEKRfDSAAqnGImaT0GNINC2_d8PlW96eRURfdivJFkEr6VWrGrId5Z_bQx5_sCJkReltgTz70ofeVMKD4LTPGPT796lHncgAl8u7GF-VlO6fFpKA       Port Avluk       jLpCVK4V4biZGFQFGOI8y6iGlSDbbEvXORzEKRfDSAAqnGImaT0GNINC2_d8PlW96eRURfdivJFkEr6VWrGrId5Z_bQx5_sCJkReltgTz70ofeVMKD4LTPGPT796lHncgAl8u7GF-VlO6fFpKA

A crown upon the waves

zdVsz3TpgqaKXNe2Km3QGPWasO5MrFGqHRNknHYiKAecMrtHZ0MUS_ldg05FaGE6PFQpMYVG62r0NnC5XCnYkF8rx4P9wuBAWLGzfqJRdE-f0qSUjw3-9-Hew3saHPTSaY5yKHkfehGTXIFsng

It has been known for years that the cursed water near Ando Alur contains multitudes of shuul living within its depths and so sailors rightfully stayed far away from the land - though now that the disgusting void taint is lifted, these creatures are long gone and so people may travel and live freely once more. Sailors of all origins must no longer fear their boat drifting towards the irregular mountainside but now towards the manor which sits upon a rocky outcrop - though perhaps getting stuck there wouldn't be so bad...

———

Port Avluk is a one-of-a-kind manor that sits upon the water and has the goal of supplying the world with various artifacts, automatons, and other valuable goods. Let all nations and individuals know that they may order supplies from this blessed crown - and so all may have said goods shipped to themselves or their respective nations. For those who wish to visit the port in person, please go to Eastfleet and follow the road through Ando Alur. We sincerely wish that all who are curious may come over and experience this gem in person - and so we welcome you with open arms. 

-Sincerely, Port Avluk.

Spoiler

Feel free to send me a letter in-game or to come in person and see the build for yourself. If I'm not around for whatever reason feel free to send me a discord PM and I can most likely log on. If you wish to sail a boat to Port Avluk and do some RP like that PM me as well we'd love to have you. 

A would-be sailor hummed in thought while sizing up her coffers. "... Could be worth I trip. I like boats... I like the sea. I like an absence of shuul and voidally-tainted shuul."

"What a pretty road they have" a young elf states

Most intriguing! A halfling grins a little, glancing around the jungle clearing once more before looking back down to the notice. I must be sure to go there at some point. One can't defend the jungle forever.

Spoiler

I feel so welcome

Ainsley Cutler would look the missive over, a grin morphing the bristles that laid upon his lower face. "Seems someone has done somethin' I tried t' do decades ago but actually succeeded." he'd chuckle softly. "Perhaps I will have t' visit it sometime."

Spoiler

OOC: ye banished privateers in the music spoiler

******* based

6 hours ago, Moribundity said:

A would-be sailor hummed in thought while sizing up her coffers. "... Could be worth I trip. I like boats... I like the sea. I like an absence of shuul and voidally-tainted shuul."

Nehtamo silently hopes his queen will invite him on her voyage. He was, after all, one of her many simps! 

Asul'ker rides in on her steed, stroking the mane of the horse gently before swiftly slipping off the side and tying it up to a post just before the bridge, The 'ker wobbled across the bridge as she avoided each cracked and rotten plank, stepping up to the large doors preparing to knock.