Services | MALIKS’ COMPANY

Werew0lf

OJieSuChYf8lsgXKvcPFbCdSE8VUnocEBRVcsRvvBl7QWyHFVYQjVD6cGh4J-atYhvgZUqeeXb7AFsH7bjGWnRrZv1RZw4fTgqEUnqgSn8QRhwLDGYLIjsYXOWL056TuJplid0GqVIGqhHGc1A

MALIKS’ COMPANY

Service Department

محاكمة الجن

nLhIMzoIjDz4oD6bR5GvZUngsQNuH_tvBzxR_BW8vK22yptqGAJkh1do6MAuQEHWABm0ls2pFCjI8WJbcyF3ftxJQ0Et_J1UHzTj57k6_zp0qK1QsEP5X8d88ejVz-BUeMLMdNwSFDJSTfqXTA

Good day, 

I am a very far away cousin of Malik – yes, certainly. He is the freakiest man of all!

Yes, I am certainly his cousin, a first cousin in fact. At the Maliks Company, we strive for the best services to all people across Almaris with twenty-four seven delivery speeds with no fee at all. At the service department, as the first cousin of Malik (no scam), I provide all sorts of mundane services to anyone.

There is a set criteria you have to meet; do not ask for anything that is absurd, and I only want requests from descendants. Yes, I am a racist (do not say I am a RACIST though, because it is only a part of my culture. The difference between a racist and a RACIST is that one is discriminating against races, and the other is discriminating against RACES.)

Please pin your request onto the parchment below with your name and the details of the request. If it is not absurd, I will complete this as soon as possible. Do not ask me for magical swords or other weird stuff. I am the cousin of the Freak, known as Malik, as he is currently away on holiday with my second cousin Adik. 

Signed,

Cousin of Malik the Freak

Justinian Nafis sent a letter to the esteemed cousin of Malik with a request of spring water. He could really go for some in this summer heat.

1 minute ago, JoanOfArc said:

Justinian Nafis sent a letter to the esteemed cousin of Malik with a request of spring water. He could really go for some in this summer heat.

An arthritic creature wandered through the mountains, attempting to find this 'spring water'. He remained draped by a darkened shroud, enveloped by grey-hued mist. "A challenging request." 

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by Justinian Nafis, to say it was being completed. 

Durin Hammerforge sends a signed  letter to the cousin of Malik, requesting a simple chocolate donut.

1 minute ago, Tabby64 said:

Durin Hammerforge sends a signed  letter to the cousin of Malik, requesting a simple chocolate donut.

Malik wandered through the mountains, the forests, the jungle canopies and the swathe of warmth from the desert, in search of this 'simple chocolate donut'. He would find it eventually. 

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by Durin Hammerforge, to say it was being completed. 

...Anything?

Wu Kiramira caught wind of the missive, listening to the dwed discussing it in their halls; and so he got one of them to send a request for a pair of working eyeballs, able to be used by anyone who wished to put them on. And suitable for a 16 year old. 

2 minutes ago, satinkira said:

...Anything?

Wu Kiramira caught wind of the missive, listening to the dwed discussing it in their halls; and so he got one of them to send a request for a pair of working eyeballs, able to be used by anyone who wished to put them on. And suitable for a 16 year old. 

An angry message was pinned onto the bottom of the request, and it read the following.

"You stupid punk. I said anything mundane. Stay blind."

2 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

An angry message was pinned onto the bottom of the request, and it read the following.

"You stupid punk. I said anything mundane. Stay blind."

Kiramira is read the contents of the missive, letting out an annoyed hiss.

Spoiler

Why Crying at Work Is Good for Your Health and Career

Jarad Munnel would read over the missive before putting in a request for a new fine leather jacket, two sliver circulates(crowns) and a single loaf of bread. The request would come with a note saying "will pay"

Aldrich von Audrick thought long and hard about what he wanted to request. Eventually, he penned a response.

One Fresh Rose Bouquet

Box of Chocolates

A Bag that can hold Vomit

10 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Jarad Munnel would read over the missive before putting in a request for a new fine leather jacket, two sliver circulates(crowns) and a single loaf of bread. The request would come with a note saying "will pay"

The pained man stared at his luxurious chamber filled with numerous assortment of riches and jewels, scammed from great beasts and entities of unknown. He began to procure the items, though it would take him a couple of days of sitting -- he was a perfectionist. 

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by Jarad Munnel, to say it was being completed. The payment was denied.

4 minutes ago, PixlHoopa said:

Aldrich von Audrick thought long and hard about what he wanted to request. Eventually, he penned a response.

One Fresh Rose Bouquet

Box of Chocolates

A Bag that can hold Vomit

The 'cousin' of Malik, that was totally not him, clenched the request. He was filled with determination, and began to complete the request.

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by Aldrich von Audrick, to say it was being completed. 

A Keeper of Xan would look long and hard upon the missive, pondering on what to request. Eventually, the Elfess nodded, knowing what she must do.

"The finest booze, coffee, or tea that money can buy. Alternatively, a paid vacation to a luxurious retreat in the Kharasi."

Just now, Valannor said:

A Keeper of Xan would look long and hard upon the missive, pondering on what to request. Eventually, the Elfess nodded, knowing what she must do.

"The finest booze, coffee, or tea that money can buy. Alternatively, a paid vacation to a luxurious retreat in the Kharasi."

"Prepare the karak chai for this one." The Dark Lord seethed, and snapped his fingertips. He would prepare to complete the request for the elfess.

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by 'A Keeper of Xan', to say it was being completed. 

"Dear First Cousin of the Man Most Strange,

I am Bacchus, a tavern-keeper in Vienne. I could use a cookbook to inspire my bartenders to rise to the occasion of preparing fresh meals."

An automaton who had learned nothing upon his awakening would pen the cousin of Malik.

"THIS UNIT IS REALLY SORRY ABOUT MALIK. PLEASE TURN THIS UNIT'S CHASSIS GOLD AGAIN I AM SO ASHAMED. - Blackmarked Periander"

956c9b7479f967487fb819ca0dad6af5.png