Services | MALIKS’ COMPANY

Werew0lf

Coin the Musin would read over the missive and tear it up in rage upon seeing the discrimination against his people. Almost immediately he set to work writing an angry response.

"To whom it my concern,

It has recently come to our attention that the organization known as Maliks' company is not an active supporter of the struggle for Musin rights. Ever since the early days of our people, Musin have had to deal with oppression, discriminations, and often times violence in the streets of Almaris. Thankfully in the recent years we have seen a decline in such oppressions, but as demonstrated by the questionable aforementioned company, it is still extremely common. It is our hope that by bringing awareness and public shaming to such organizations we will be able to further the fight for Mouseman justice and equality. 

If you are willing to personally aid in the fight for Musin freedom, here are a couple things you can do to spread awareness for our people.

• Donate Money or Tasty things to your local Musin
  • Know your terminology. Do not refer to Musin with derogatory terms such as 'Rat'. We much prefer 'Mousemen' or simply 'Musin'.
  • Spread this message to all corners of Almaris, so that the people of the world will know the crimes that have occurred and seek to make it right alongside us. 

To Malik's Company itself, (@Werew0lf)

if you are looking to right the wrong you have committed, please send a donation of at least five tasty-cakes, six strawberries, and nine cookies to the first Musin you can find. When delivering, promptly apologize to them for the injustice you committed against their people. Word will travel fast as we Mousemen stick together, and we shall no longer view your organization as an enemy to Musin equality.

-Signed, Coin the Musin, on behalf of the Musin people."

1 hour ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

"Dear First Cousin of the Man Most Strange,

I am Bacchus, a tavern-keeper in Vienne. I could use a cookbook to inspire my bartenders to rise to the occasion of preparing fresh meals."

A strange figure would stare at the request, and hiss violently -- he did not know how to cook properly. Thus, the wraith-looking man began his adventures on learning how to cook, and finding out all recipes.

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by Bacchus, to say it was being completed. 

54 minutes ago, Battle Unit said:

An automaton who had learned nothing upon his awakening would pen the cousin of Malik.

"THIS UNIT IS REALLY SORRY ABOUT MALIK. PLEASE TURN THIS UNIT'S CHASSIS GOLD AGAIN I AM SO ASHAMED. - Blackmarked Periander"

956c9b7479f967487fb819ca0dad6af5.png

An angry letter is pinned onto the missive.

"I am certainly not Malik, but his cousin. However, you're a punk!"

43 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

Coin the Musin would read over the missive and tear it up in rage upon seeing the discrimination against his people. Almost immediately he set to work writing an angry response.

"To whom it my concern,

It has recently come to our attention that the organization known as Maliks' company is not an active supporter of the struggle for Musin rights. Ever since the early days of our people, Musin have had to deal with oppression, discriminations, and often times violence in the streets of Almaris. Thankfully in the recent years we have seen a decline in such oppressions, but as demonstrated by the questionable aforementioned company, it is still extremely common. It is our hope that by bringing awareness and public shaming to such organizations we will be able to further the fight for Mouseman justice and equality. 

If you are willing to personally aid in the fight for Musin freedom, here are a couple things you can do to spread awareness for our people.

• Donate Money or Tasty things to your local Musin
  • Know your terminology. Do not refer to Musin with derogatory terms such as 'Rat'. We much prefer 'Mousemen' or simply 'Musin'.
  • Spread this message to all corners of Almaris, so that the people of the world will know the crimes that have occurred and seek to make it right alongside us. 

To Malik's Company itself, (@Werew0lf)

if you are looking to right the wrong you have committed, please send a donation of at least five tasty-cakes, six strawberries, and nine cookies to the first Musin you can find. When delivering, promptly apologize to them for the injustice you committed against their people. Word will travel fast as we Mousemen stick together, and we shall no longer view your organization as an enemy to Musin equality.

-Signed, Coin the Musin, on behalf of the Musin people."

As the man begins to read the notice about Musin rights, he slowly falls asleep, and the parchment is dropped into a lit candle near his chair. He decides to continue being racist against the musin.

A derogatory 'rat' is sprawled over the missive, rejecting the musin-folks letter. There is also a drawing of a 'cheese' nearby with a red cross over it.

Grimdal Irongut seemed pleasantly surprised by this change of pace. He thought of something he liked, perhaps for his son? Or also a tiny bit for himself? And as such, he wrote.

"Greetings, cousin of Malik who is not Malik but his cousin. I seek a gift for my son, Gromdrumir, a Dwedmar boy of around 23 years old. I ask that you think of a befitting gift yourself, for I am curious to see what you will come up with. If you wish to indulge me, I myself should like to taste some sort of speciality from wherever you are. Signed, Grimdal Irongut."

2 minutes ago, Xergarok said:

Grimdal Irongut seemed pleasantly surprised by this change of pace. He thought of something he liked, perhaps for his son? Or also a tiny bit for himself? And as such, he wrote.

"Greetings, cousin of Malik who is not Malik but his cousin. I seek a gift for my son, Gromdrumir, a Dwedmar boy of around 23 years old. I ask that you think of a befitting gift yourself, for I am curious to see what you will come up with. If you wish to indulge me, I myself should like to taste some sort of speciality from wherever you are. Signed, Grimdal Irongut."

The not-Malik individual pondered the request for many days, and eventually procured an idea in his mind on what he desired to gift. He stumbled away into the vast unknown.

A servant would stamp the seal of approval on the pinned request by Grimdal Irongut, to say it was being completed. 

Xob Wobson scribed a letter to the mysterious "Cousin" of Malik, sending it off via a very aggressive-acting letter-mole, to burrow up and grant his request! "HAIL! I, Xob Wobson, leader of the Oblazeki Gnomes and Herald of Aglazek's Wrath wish for but a simple, and singular item of great value! I seek a stone-brick from Oblazekos' grand shrine of Aglazek: The GREAT ONE - simply sail into the sea, you'll find my homeland eventually. - My honest thanks, PRAISE AGLAZEK!"

"O' First Cousin of the Freakiest,

I would thoroughly enjoy an item autographed by Malik. Similarly, if you would offer an invitation towards him for me, I would appreciate it. There is to be a party held at some point or another, planned by myself and the wayward figure that is QARD. You and your cousin are both encouraged to attend!

Adoringly, Dubh Ainmhí."

Esteemed auteur and two-time nonconsecutive winner of 'Mr. Oyashima Foreigner Series' delivered a letter to the cousin of Malik. Sweaty handprints bleed from paper to paper, the corners of which had been filigreed with made-in-Cathant gold which was soon fading into the less stomach-able shades of grey. It read as follows:

"HELLO COUSIN OF MALIK. I AM RHYS V., LOCAL BUSINESSMAN. I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE A NEW WARDROBE. SOMETHING FLASHY. SOMETHING SHARP. SOMETHING WITH PANACHE. SOMETHING THAT WILL TURN HEADS. THANKS.

KINDLY,

RHYS H. V."