Should Ratiki become a playable race?

Gambit

Should Ratiki become a playable race?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Skaven- I mean, Ratiki become a playable race?

• Yes, Ratiki should become a playable race.
    • No, Ratiki should not become a playable race and should stay a non-playable creature.

7 hours ago, sami03 said:

What a manchild response lol.

Dont think you should be in your position when you shutdown any ideas that are not part of your server vision.

Whats the harm in having playable skaven? - Less nation activity %? 

- Another "murderhobo" race (even tho they arent). But the other dark twilight rip off murder races are okay?

Also musin =/= skaven. Musin are written to lose conflict. Skaven have more RP freedom and are capable of fighting back.

Dont see the reason to shelf wonks, monke and snelfs  too. Why cant people revive the race at a later date? 

i don’t want skaven erping with each other rat poster 

No. It will have a novelty hype and then die off like musin, wonks, etc. There is no point or need for players to have access to this ST character race.

If musin never fully worked why would you think larger musins would?

16 hours ago, sami03 said:

What a manchild response lol.

Dont think you should be in your position when you shutdown any ideas that are not part of your server vision.

Whats the harm in having playable skaven? - Less nation activity %? 

- Another "murderhobo" race (even tho they arent). But the other dark twilight rip off murder races are okay?

Also musin =/= skaven. Musin are written to lose conflict. Skaven have more RP freedom and are capable of fighting back.

Dont see the reason to shelf wonks, monke and snelfs  too. Why cant people revive the race at a later date? 

You have been offline for 83 days why are you still on the forms lurking?

14 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

exterminator+okc

average Rot Cleaner Association garb (can't stop people from rat posting poorly)

9 hours ago, rukio said:

There is no point or need for players to have access to this ST character race.

imagine:

I get to be the giant rat that makes all of the rules

I will run a rat diner that only serves rat-related items (all of them made from human flesh)

only good RP, no gimick, no hype, i do not abandon projects as soon as I get bored with them I promise

1 hour ago, sami03 said:

Your vision of lotc is stunted.

the irony of this right after you say that the ST deserve to be shot in the head because you can't play a rat CA on minecraft

Sami is legitimately a rat irl (do not trust him)

rat people moment

il_570xN.3144811915_sf94.jpg

I have hidden a post in this thread and all posts that quoted it. If your post has disappeared, that's why.