Report (Laeonathan, Teh60thIsMyKing, TheIchorDruid, dntknowwhy)

rukio

Player(s) Involved

Laeonathan, Teh60thIsMyKing, TheIchorDruid, dntknowwhy

Explanation

My character, Nehtamo, was in Celia'nor when he recognized another member of the Sillumiran. He attempted to speak to them about being in the enemy city and it resulted in a fist fight. This fight went on for a significant amount of OOC time. During which someone ran to retrieve a guard and miraculously Laeonathan appeared online around that specific time. He (Laeonathan's character) immediately came into the bar and ordered the fight to stop. It stopped and he immediately attacked my character who was, at that point, peacefully mopping the floor of the tavern after the tavern owner had complained about the mess. 

No bell was rung to signal him to log in. 

He then, as my character fled, called him a Haelunorian. There was no roleplay to imply my character was one, in fact Laeo's character has seen mine in the city a few times now, including during an event to fight cultists. He has never said anything about Haelunor and several people there agreed with me that there was nothing in the roleplay to make him immediately think I was from Haelunor. 

Relevant material includes a cropped SS of his online time after the encounter had ended- which placed him logging in around the time he came up to the fight. The other includes the quote of him calling my character a Haelunorian, further evidence may be found through omni logs.

Relevant Material

Evidence

unknown.pngunknown.png

2022-06-27_08.28.45.png

2022-06-27_08.35.19.png

(Admitting essentially that he was attempting to punish us for how we 'treated' a new player, which...others can confirm I tried to help them through CRP and reassured them when they said they were tired and allowed to them to leave the conflict when LAeo attempted to refuse such)

Celia'nor Tavern

06/27/22

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

The Conflict In RP was too quick flowing, there were many people present and given such a tense matter there was no room given for resolution. Not only that, his outright comment of 'Haelun'orian' was presented publically where all those present acted on the metagamed information.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

Ill be reviewing the information and getting into contact with you shortly.

Closed.