LOOKING FOR WIFE

Lonnie peeked at the missive, holding the paper to bring to her brother when he had a spare chance between his studies, her eyes glancing at his work, leaning in the door way “the option.. Is always there.Sería cruel hacerlos esperar más tiempo” Her words broke off into A dry laugh. 

"Tell the lordlin' tae add that e's an alroight joustah too," Captain Potte remarked as the letter was read aloud to him, "An' tell 'im that we 'ave a few Potte wenches sittin' around if 'e fancies a propah lass."

Just now, XOCO said:

"Tell the lordlin' tae add that e's an alroight joustah too," Captain Potte remarked as the letter was read aloud to him, "An' tell 'im that we 'ave a few Potte wenches sittin' around if 'e fancies a propah lass."

5 minutes ago, Tigergiri said:

Lonnie peeked at the missive, holding the paper to bring to her brother when he had a spare chance between his studies, her eyes glancing at his work, leaning in the door way “the option.. Is always there.Sería cruel hacerlos esperar más tiempo” Her words broke off into A dry laugh. 

Reveal hidden contents

Leon would love himelf a strong Potte or Hyspian lass

Application

NAME: Crumena of Kamees

REASON: I am very desperate, and in the years, I've realized that only a man can do a woman's job properly.

Ser Reinhardt hopes his grandson finds a nice hyspian girl

23 minutes ago, PXY said:

Application

NAME: Crumena of Kamees

REASON: I am very desperate, and in the years, I've realized that only a man can do a woman's job properly.

Leon puts Crumena at the top of his list

A young Qalasheen woman squinted at the missive as she saw it. "It is an option...better than anyone in this town"

EMIL BARCLAY, FATHER OF THE TO-BE HUSBAND, PREPARES FOR GRANDCHILDREN

Edited by Liokv

A titanic stone lord lets out a hellish cry from it's dual heads of wrath and sorrow, lamenting the discrimination against his long since dead brother's people, the Raevs 

21 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

A titanic stone lord lets out a hellish cry from it's dual heads of wrath and sorrow, lamenting the discrimination against his long since dead brother's people, the Raevs 

Leon continues being raevcist

The Ancient Friedrich Barclay stared at the missive his goblet of wine dropping from his shakey palm "Du vhat? Just touch some grass du Dummkopf, Nicht ask for ein dame in ein letter" the elder heavily shook his wrinkly nogging cropping the missive in his palm and throwing it to the fire before himself

George Obedia hums as he seriously considers this offer regarding someone, so he keeps a copy of the missive to himself.

I've been standing here waiting in the rain, waiting for you to notice me.

But to no avail..... my heart aches

A young blonde Waldenian rushes the missive to her mistress, Mathilde ( @slattador ) "Look, Missus Mathilde!" She exclaimed, shoving the missive into the woman's pale face.