The Rivian Roll

Spoiler

ย 

xpcsftCrU6xPp5ywSb-xJfyRpjCazQnQPGCeBD7qZOEVH11jbESdY3BQQxcbMc_ERB9Xdd7lTWsrrUsS9fWbTGJi1r64HifbTLSseOPYmB-znF7kfzDWNBDuIQNJm-VEXXLB3yPcCLhJQaNXBDw

ย 

ย 

Preamble

The Heraldry and subsequent family in which their arms represent, which are detailed in this Roll do not possess any landed peerage and are simply gentle or even common in standing, with the exception of House Galbraith of course. This particular Roll of Arms details the collected arms and heraldry of the families currently residing within or nearby the Viscounty of Rivia. While it is of course not fully representative of every family within the Viscounty it details the more prominent and notable of the residential families.ย 

ย 

The House Of Galbraithย 
The Lords of Rivia

qVX2rh5bOdqZYD7qRYqqbG1gG-8je-rIbaR7j2RetaU9-r4Htw3cR7G8BdWQYwOi32hV81Fs70FZlXPRqD8xGQCEaL4lYOJwoYzM9kcf22W5W06X0VfHlSmWgMSPsa5syUe1momtKoRrDai8BA

ย 

The House de Rochefort
The Lords of Rochefort and Allies to the Lords of Rivia

HPD4M5_gssJ6bCXx8sDZyCNm_svWcSnNPbY0sIAUYBur9kvYJl4dxD4r5aOyM29m62lnrOdo-r677U0VgnLcV7CvhE3rGRmjke5Kys-rGjVjxiuKaEAyxt-MQA2HHa1ttZVvYx7W5PqFiL7g4Q

ย 

The House Of Potte
Gentlemen and Bannermenย to The Lords of Rivia

h2xWtOdKDAdcHu4RfckKrPqQqPLzS8b1zgoA4NRWxEVXYAqD-06xLVF2QDvZxne1KRCYI_sw_gfmflNstr6NsvaX7HaSwiS93_aSxue3CMRM6XfIGKtByTV4babQ54LT3dpHVvp9oNSYL79stg

ย 

The House Ofย Bracciano
Common Men and Bannermenย to The Lords of Rivia

1CX3Cfs-8j3eHPADc5bY_gK1nlWs6q_20CPM0pGFmEB-LiVpfIagAMJz0cTPYS3MCZ7jFlOlzVNi26-zWGRlomtggeZevmcE_WFEDE4KodBnGVyScoCLVywv0NyPsnk4zcYTMt9tt9xee6C87g

ย 

The House Ofย Gendik
Common Men and Bannermenย to The Lords of Rivia

F7Z6WCtvoMvahgXWzUzaMZGM1Z6NO6bD4T6G2PyhSdCZfqV_Es_QfsgcAX7cYPiO_XI59AG5gXq7gaRIYzIYqwcPNvGuT8yQdrqS2y0LUPAc9Lyp4Hp2CSqQJLNiu-B_5o157rwPwxEIWuDLvQ

ย 

The House de Lusignan
Common Men and Bannermen to The Lords of Rivia

Fa01rf-_Mp_XTZR-i3pUsHJ1uIGtsMcH1lBYd6gztsdmH7BM5nrwqXDEYqJFQzSvsv-My8MBCbbQ5jFWbjX-eResJ1-bElStFXQDqiMMmHK_k32I7u7PpBHz0uHZwf15O2uRAUALW8ps2_cycw

ย 

The Right Honourable, Philip Rupert Galbraith, Viscount of Rivia

ย 

The Honourable, Charles Antonius Galbraith, Baron of Rivia

ย 

Her Imperial Highness, Victoria Emma Augusta, Countess of Carolustadt, Baroness-dowager of Rivia

ย 

ixQn2wZqtNY2sNngb0dyGf3Tkb_l_bn5tysJRPJqreH1cypoBxF4rWOqACBZYDV3Q0H-lJxEWFVpBejL7aBMJhPbfbXTz7ynZ2PT-UnhGeJOOye6o6YIvD5t60SpH2hDQ4ASHMG2ICvl_oKfEA

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Leon Barclay showed the parchment to his wappenmasterย friend Leopold von Reinmarย "What do you think of it?"ย @kipps

"Luv me vah'count." A certainย bannermanย would remark, bobbing his head in satisfaction as the news was read aloud to him.

"Luv me vah'count." A certainย Philip Caligula Galbraithย would agree with a certain bannerman! Bumping his head up and down in agreement before rasing his mug, once more yellingย "Luv me vah'count"

The Chamberlain of Rivia applauded the excellent work made on the Rivian Heraldry and its Houses "One of the finest works I have ever seen. A true reflection of the honor and glory inherent to the House Galbraith. God save the Viscount!"

Aloisia of Riviaย nodded her head in satisfaction upon seeing the excellent work her nephew and sister in law have put into the heraldic roll.