A RETURN TO THE CALL OF DUTY.

xMuted

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

Year 82 of the Second Age, 5th of Amber Cold.

(IRL Date)

ᚨ ᛞᚹᚨᚱᚠ ᚱᛖᛏᚢᚱᚾᛋ ᛏᛟ ᚹᚨᚱ

A RETURN TO THE CALL OF DUTY
ᚨ ᛞᚹᚨᚱᚠ ᛋᚺᚨᛚᛚ ᛋᛚᚨᚤ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᚱᛖᛖᚾᛋᚴᛁᚾᚾᛖᛞ

An Ireheart returns to the duty of leading the Legion.

On Year 82 of the Second Age on the 5th of Amber cold a war was ignited. With the fury of the dwedmar and the foolishness of the orcs of The Iron’uzg. One dwed was killed, and for their sins one orc was killed, with two more captured. I, Sigrun Ireheart cannot simply standby as a soldier whilst this war goes on without my nation, my old soldiers going unled without a Marshal. For the reasons I had previously resigned have been rendered void by the ignition of this new war.

I vow to return to the duty of being Marshal with vigour, should Grand King Bakir Ireheart accept me as his Grand Marshal once more i shall return to duty next stone year.
Should any of my old commanders disagree and see themselves fit for the Grand Marshal role, i will accept the adversity and pray to Dungrimm they shall lead us with vigour and glory during this conflict. I shall leave the role for someone else after the war has ended, for someone else to lead the legion to glory.

I ask you, brave dwed to let me lead us into victory this war, and trust me with the duty i had previously lost the appetite for.
For the ancient saying goes, there's no better feeling then killing an orc.

Signed,

i61vM9ujPewpSFd9rT307pi1FAoASlniPChvw9bCHlrWoN6Jh5u5nnITGtugv_u6NViZ9UVj6GQrskGnNf7Vr51h_morn1D1qp93eX90oZN00eeFmx3zDwb8gfkCxfZzCzXiyvYw_LxMhYScLw
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Clan Father of the Irehearts, Champion of the Wilds.

Druk burps from his homely abode in Krugmar. "Yummy" he thinks to himself as he eats a stew.

Durin hammerforge reads the missive and shakes his head "tha evil non democratic senate lead by tha scheming frostbeards  'ave nae even voted on tha matter yet"

Edited by Tabby64

How many will follow? With uncharacteristic nerves, Remon thinks on the question. That is what matters, after all.. how many will follow this dwed in his cause?

2 minutes ago, Tabby64 said:

Durin hammerforge reads the missive and shakes his head "tha evil non democratic senate lead by tha scheming frostbeards  'ave nae even voted on tha matter yet"

Spoiler

grand marshal is a duty appointed by the king big man

Rhaezaiil Doomforged set two ember eyes upon the borders of Krug whilst in company with a Dwedkin war-party.  

“Narvak oz Urguan.”

Numerous beards could be heard muttering briefly,  the pace of which steadily intensified until all that could be heard were the deafening war-cries of the Beards. 

ARUUU!”

“ARUUUU!”

“ARUU!”

2 minutes ago, xMuted said:

Reveal hidden contents

grand marshal is a duty appointed by the king big man

Spoiler

its rp you dumb dutch man

Somewhere in a cave in the far north, a dwed by the name of Urugail Stormheart hears of his kin being made Marshal once more. He thinks back to the last time he had spoken to Sigrun, and grits his teeth "Ah'd congratulate teh lad, bu' ah cannae forgive his dissolvin' of our clan. Nonetheless, tis eh big achievement." With that, the estranged Stormheart went back to his campfire where he would warm his hands and reminisce on the past.

Gold's rage had not ceased, but his reason had not either. "Nae justice in mob justice. Immae find Ter bastud t'at killed Ulf an' bring 'im ter fuckin' justice. Fair court, propah lawyah an' shite." He growled, holding back the part of his mind that screamed KILLKILLKILL.

Bunk sat on his beach chair enjoying the last few days of his vacation. He has been kept in the loop of things going on back home. “Wub duh ***… mi gone fur a bit and Latz do diz?!” He grunted in disapproval before packing up his beach chair and luggage. He now prepares to return home, wherever that was.

The haruspex squints at the missive "Latz iz blahin to mi dat da ztowtz lose ah honor klomp agh den immediately go into conflikt?" Bumba shakes his head "Diz iz nub juzt  dizhonorable to latzelvez but diz iz dizhonorabel to da ztowt dat fought honorablee. Dey iz eithur ah bunch of globs or dey have more bloodluzt den mi own bruddahz"