Looking For A Templar to teach a character.

Ultrabrine

I have a persona who I would like to make a templar, is there anyone available who can train her to become a templar please?

Spoiler

i love u ultrabrine.

Gonna be honest w/you, it is not a good idea to ask on the forums for magic. 

Seek one out IRP, they won't come to you especially in OOC

Hey there friend

As Evonpire said above, your chances of acquiring magic of any kind by asking OOCly on the forums is slim. I've found that holy mages are the ones that can often be open to taking in new students if sought RPly, so I'd recommend doing that. Or, you could make an RP post detailing that your character seeks magic, as long as its done tastefully and in good spirit. Think of ways you can incorporate your characters desire for magic into their narrative, rather than a simple "because magic is cool."

Best of luck :) if you have any questions, feel free to reach out at un-w#9099

Either u ask on forums, u ask on discord, u slave away trying to scrape an answer from someone irp where u could start the process of finding someone, or you are ooc friends with one and they will feed you magic on every persona.

my condolences.

As a Templar with a TA, I can say that finding a Templar capable of teaching you is rare and difficult even if you were a prime candidate... I recommend doing courageous and lawful good things IRP to get noticed by the people who could make you a Templar. Just asking around in OOC and not putting in any of the sweat wont yield great results.

i'll teach you translocation for free instead so you can become one with the v o i d

15 hours ago, un-w said:

Hey there friend

As Evonpire said above, your chances of acquiring magic of any kind by asking OOCly on the forums is slim. I've found that holy mages are the ones that can often be open to taking in new students if sought RPly, so I'd recommend doing that. Or, you could make an RP post detailing that your character seeks magic, as long as its done tastefully and in good spirit. Think of ways you can incorporate your characters desire for magic into their narrative, rather than a simple "because magic is cool."

Best of luck :) if you have any questions, feel free to reach out at un-w#9099

This is a good guideline for you ^

A tip I'll offer is that teachers do most of their seeking IRP (they wont teach you if you're generally known in the community OOCly as a toxic freak)
So not only do what @Islamadon said to do but also think of reasons on how your character can more resemble a templar. Sometimes certain players will only follow the creeds/laws/tenets/guidelines of a magic like paladinism on their character simply because they already have the MA. I would reccommend doing your own IRP research on templarism so that your character can better understand who they are and how they can follow their path. It should be done so not so that you can eventually find a teacher, but because it's what your character thinks is right for them, because they believe in the path of a templar

16 hours ago, Islamadon said:

As a Templar with a TA, I can say that finding a Templar capable of teaching you is rare and difficult even if you were a prime candidate... I recommend doing courageous and lawful good things IRP to get noticed by the people who could make you a Templar. Just asking around in OOC and not putting in any of the sweat wont yield great results.

maybe I should rephrase the question, I jumped the gun a little and that's my bad, im just looking for a templar in any case, sorry I wrote this post while I was really sleep deprived and not thinking straight. oh and to clarify, I am asking around icly as well...thanks for the advice

Edited by Ultrabrine

alternatively **** that man, screw these LOSERS above me telling you this crap advice

you want advice? you wanna get big quick? you wanna be a templar and put some shitty DARK ARTISTS in their place? well ill give you some advice of how to get malchediaelly JACKED in no time

step 1: you need an ENTIRE INVENTORY of COBBLESTONE. believe me, your character will be sweating: but weight training is the way to get noticed by that big doomslayer in the sky. get a wooden sword too, you'll need that: don't worry about the extra cobble you won't bring with: you'll make up for it later.

step 2: i need you to find as MANY feminine wood elven men as you can, and you need to form a harem. thats right. malch loves his boy [redacted]. 

step 3: still with me? GREAT. i need you to go on a GREAT CRUSADE across the entirity of almaris: if it looks like it's apart of my chemical romance, gut them with that wooden sword and fill their belly with ROCKS.  

step 4: reject ANY and ALL modern society: malch-daddy don't give a **** if you are living in a functioning society. he wants to purge evil weirdos.

step 5: REJECT ERP. 

step 6: 

Spoiler

Resist all Conspiracy/Normal programming!!! Be different from them!!! Ignore or distort all fashion!!! Kill Them in the streets!!! Hunt Them down, smash all governments, and exterminate all leaders!!! Resist all conformity!!! Speak out for complete mutant freedom!!! Laugh at them before you kill!!! Whisper rumors in the dead of night!!! Build fallout shelters and arm them!!! Buy comic books and read them as religious tracts -- they are!!! Prepare for the End!!! Mutter while walking along the streets!!! Eat junk!!! Run wild!!! Don't question authority, destroy it in public!!! Quote bizarre sources!!! Don't follow any trend!!! Lie!!! Make bombs and guns validate all emotions and secret feelings!!! Disrupt the orderly flow of life!!! Speak up!!! Declare your difference!!! Scream aloud the Truth in public!!! Make Them hear you!!! Store food!!! Hoard things!!! Carry weapons!!! Die!!! Cause the dead to walk!!! Play with toys!!! Spend all your money!!! Buy!!!! "Live it up!" Behave poorly!!! Fire shots into the night!!! Argue with Them!!! Practice death and fertility rituals!!! Design your own church!!! Pray!!! Invoke the Forgotten Ones!!! Search for the Elder Gods!!! Steal and rob!!! Make burnt offerings and sacrifices to childhood gods!!! Believe in devils!!! Watch the skys for UFOs/Jesus!!! Break out!!! Mutate all over the place!!! Strike fear into the hearts of Normals!!! Alienate all "humans"!!! Vandalize!!! Don't play it safe!!! See what you can get away with!!! Get drunk!!! Watch TV all day long!!! Indulge yourself!!! Stop caring!!! Never give up!!! Declare your freedom!!! Quit your job and slack off!!! Make the weird signs!!! Consort with strange characters!!! Con your family and friends!!! Listen!!! Look for art and beauty in the gutter!!! Make tapes of winos!!! Go to bed!!! Cure Yourself!!! Invent things!!! Snarl at people!!! Be free!!! Harangue!!! Marry People!!! Levitate!!! Baptize!!! Cast out the False Prophets!!!!!!!! Burn!!! Smite the Arch-Demons!!! Contact alien space gods/monsters!!! Use black magic to probe the secrets of the universe!!! Come out on top!!! Make up theories to explain everything!!! Goof off!!! Tell stories!!! Don't give in!!! Do things your own way!!! Don't listen to bullshit!!! Understand the Powers That Exist!!! Make public your superiority!!! Laugh!!! Damn!!! Curse!!! Get revenge!!! Play mean jokes!!! Stay up all night!!! Go on a binge!!! Explode in a rage!!! Take out your frustrations!!! Rationalize!!! Let it all seem unreal!!! Fall in love!!! Punch out the Boss!!! Control the world!!! Create life in your basement!!! Itch, scratch at it!!! Become the mad scientist of your dreams!!! Conjure monsters!!! Shout it out!!! Speak in tongues!!! Talk to God(s)!!! Give up on idiots!!! Never pay for it!!! Get out of having to do things!!! Put it all off!!! Don't bother with it!!! Screw it!!! Collect things!!! Dream your life away!!! Study what is banned!!! Bone up on the Forbiden Sciences!!! Believe in the occult!!! Have guts!!! Prove you're weirder than They are!!! Scare the **** out of Them!!! Be sick!!! Do whatever you want!!! Justify your guilt!!! Never play into Their hands!!! Be evil!!! Be good!!! Be neither!!! Size up the situation!!! Open your eyes!!! Don't do what They say!!! Trick Them!!! Walk on your hands!!! Make your house into a castle!!! Defend yourself!!! Write letters!!! Expose Them at every turn!!! Hide out!!! Go underground and stay there!!! Break promises!!! Cast off all responsibility!!! Don't accept anything!!! There are no laws!!! Everything is permitted!!! Get angry!!! Act ape-like!!! Become an Overman!!! Band together with other true mutants!!! Research it!!! Discover your history!!! Learn your past lives!!! Travel in time!!! Strike back!!!!!! Plot to take over!!! Be unreasonable in everything!!! Dare!!! Battle with the arcane forces of space/time!!! Know thyself!!! Program the computer god!!! Confront the demons of your own soul!!! Arise!!! Stare into the void!!! Dance at the edge of the abyss!!! Use ESP!!! Travel to the stars on the solar winds!!! Jump in the leaves!!! Abandon the darkness!!! Embrace it all!!! Sell your soul to the Old Ones!!! Spy on Them!!! Penetrate Their lies!!! Make yourself be heard!!! Go crazy!!! Take a stand for mutant freedom!!! Start organizations!!! Protest it all!!! Don't try to be "cool"!!! Don't be a hip wimp!!! Get tough!!! Wake up!!! Discover forgotten things!!! Fool Them!!! Attack Their beliefs!!! Get rich!!! Warp out on music!!! Destroy all Their foundations!!! Unmask Them!!! Or KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I'll teach you. Message me, Hephaestus#8435. Don't listen to what the rest have to say. Your first instinct should be to ask the person for the magic directly. If that doesn't work, just RP it anyway. What's the worst they'll do, ban you? 🤣🤣 Yeah right!

hey im a  t5 templar with a TA, message me if you need holy magic