MARTIAL PROWESS

Spoiler

MARTIAL PROWESS 

37OOQkVtvzdw8ck2gbcdmGWD7AF6NKhdO9jBd-Qx13PLQyeSiMT7SYXIxWF8WJhRpQUMZtEpmRMZE9PC9v8bG4qyZEJBr_eOpJsN0m6LTVhyfCu_u6SywHaeSgFTISwQg86sYrmTTbw

Issued by the

KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

On this 12th day of Jula and Piov of 430 E.S

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

It has been many years since the passing of Dame Lynette Mendez, that one of our nation’s esteemed Knights of the Kongzem has rightfully sat on the 3rd seat of the Knight’s Table and held the title of Knight Martial. As a Marshal needs their sergeants, a Paramount needs their Martial, and for too long have I served without one to aid in training of recruits. 

No longer shall that be the case, as Ser Walton and I now lead the knights. I now decree that the righteous Ser Conrad “the Bulwark” shall lead with us. A past squire under the guidance of Ser Emil, Ser Conrad has proven himself a Knight of the highest merit, displaying drive surpassed by few peers. With this promotion, I grant the stoic Martial the right to train pages and knightless squires, should he deem such as necessary.

Ser Conrad stands as a pillar of outstanding drive and tenacity among the members of the knights table. I have all faith 

GOTT MIT UNS

His Excellency, Ser Reinhardt “The Unbroken” Barclay, Knight Paramount of Hanseti-Ruska

read that as marital prowess and expected a very different thread

The long-deceased Dame in question peers down from the Seven Skies as her brother-in-arms drafts up the missive in his office. A small smile crosses her face as she nods in satisfaction at the turn of events, murmuring to herself. "My final squire succeeds my position as Martial; it's only fitting." She decides, satisfied. "May Ser Conrad deftly avoid the curse of the Meyster." She quietly prays to the powers that be, then staying to watch the Paramount and now-Martial a bit longer.