DEMANDS OF JUSTICE

Gurukk shakes his head as he reads this missive. "M'Brothah orkz are focken schtewpid f'housin' 'drahzi."

Upon hearing the news of the dweds declairing their terms, The Shamans gaze could not help but looked in the direction of the lands of Krugmar. Seeing their island like fortress in the distance, he let off a soft sigh. His gaze lingering before lighting a singular cigar, taking it to his lips and puffing the green smoke. The shaman, speaking to himself for he was alone in the Jungles trees. 

"I was right...was I not, I had fortold the war against the elves and orcs, and fortold of what costs would be when angering the spirits in the name of Blood or the unknown.... I warned you of allying with such..underhanded beasts as well, the same that are known for backstabbing. That you and the others walked on thin ice even not for Jezdurka's sake, and now the cracks are finally showing are they not? The fact that the relapes of nightmares that dwelled over and over for the children of krug. Even the Golden Rex knew when to keep his mind straight when he reigned from the scattered remains." 

Before the Horned ker could continue, he let out another puff of smoke. the green mist dissapating within the trees as his amber gaze remained to the distant city. 

"I temp to hear what our ancestors shall think if they knew their decendents had been sympathizing with Azdromoths spawn. For not only do you stand ne one, nor two, but soon three wars. Two of mortal and one for not heeding Freygoths claims...I hope that the Ancestors and spirits forgive you, Blood Rex for even I not know your own motives at this point. But I never the less wish you luck my friend, and hope you choose carefully. As there is only so much one can even put on a plate."

After one last puff of smoke, the shaman then took a gaze at the stars once more, to see how the twisted gears of fate play out. For he had no pity, but did have his concerns for his fellow shamans for being dragged to such. Though the lone ker kept his watch, waiting to see what other fortunes were to be fortold.

Sigrun Ireheart stares at his old Grand Marshal uniform with a grin. "Cant believe oi'd be doin' tes shoiteh again, yer move, Rexie."

That many. I see. Remon could not help but be filled with dread, though a small hope remained nonetheless.

The Motsham of the HORDE softly sighed at yet another war, and yet again the action of the individual reflected upon the action of an entire nation... Alas such is the way of the Ireheart, all to seek An issue with Orc. "Diz Bakir globbo is ztartin tu git annoyihn, haz evuhn mohre bloodluzd den uz orkz who areh zuppozedly kurzed wiff"

"Of course it'z te zkahin Ireheartz. Why are tei zo obzezzed with uz?", Yazgurtan Kretz'Ox muttered to who ever would listen, clearly quite fed up with this all. He had seen this kind of trick pulled on them before, and unfortunately he didn't think this would be the last time it would happen. "Alzo, what givez 'em or any of te other razez a raight to demand a whole wagh over te flat of azh? Mi do nub think it was even kauzed by ani of uz leaderz! If an elfie flatz a dwarf, te elfie nation tei kom from faces nub consequences, but if an ork flatz zomazh in ani circumtancez, even when it'z veri much justified, it's alwaiz peepd to be wrong agh te entire nation iz blamed?! It'z all juzt double standarded bullzkah.."

"whut aboot Ulf lad." Glod would say flatly. He looked to his king. "Whut boot ulf. 'es deid too." He said deadly,his emotions numbed from grief.

Lorba  Ireheart jumps out of his bed hearing the news, he would wonder how a small horde group would be handle such a situation.

Edited by Sussy

2 hours ago, Sussy said:

Lorba  Ireheart jumps out of his bed hearing the news, he would wonder how a small horde group would be handle such a situation.

Spoiler

Sussy please i beg of you, change your profile pic. Its so cursed.

Thomas Talbot considers doing false flag attacks across the globe wearing uniforms of different nations to incite global catastrophe.

After all, if all it took was just one life to be grounds for war...

Grimdal Irongut wouldn't be pleased and he would make it clear during the days following the initial events leading up to this situation.

In the Senate he nodded at the demands concerning the Azdrazi, but he would fiercely reject the call for War over the crimes of a few.

He read over the demands, stroking his beard. "Kill dah perpetrators, take dah coin 'n ahn apologeh 'n see bout 'ow tah 'andle t'at Academeh. Since ah ain't seen ah response 'o dah Dragonkin tuh mah pleads, ah s'pose t'ey dinny seek tah make aneh amends either..."

Hefty demands, but it would be no other way. That, or war. He prepared his equipment, abhorring the idea of coming across an Orcish friend on the battlefield, if it ever came that far...

Clan Father Hekkaes Goldhand would be performing a forgotten traditional Goldhand dance upon hearing about the missive, his moustache curling at the possibility of another war to be waged upon the uruks, a "Heheheha!" leaving the dwarf's mouth could be heard through the halls of Urguan as he was waving his warhammer around.

On 6/28/2022 at 6:05 PM, Elite Snipes said:

III. The Horde shall pay 7.5k minas in compensation to the Grand Kingdom for not only allowing the influence of Iblees to spread but also compensation for the assault, capture and killing of dwedmar.

"Pfft, leab it to stout greed to ask for gibs in a just crusade against iniquity," comments a seething Hyspian in the Seven Skies who was outlived by both the dragon menace and Bakir "Girly Voice" Irehart due to natural causes.