Guiles Guide to Everything

Jenkins0311

Hello all, Jenkins here.

First, I would like to thank everyone who has helped in getting me set up on the server, you were all a huge help! I joined LOTC as a way to gain some creative spark since I have hit a bit of a lull in my amateur writing career. I must say, even in the short time on the server, I have been more than impressed!

That all said, Guile Serdio, a stranger to the lands of Almaris, has begun to write a journal he hopes to publish in the future for others to lean on if they find themselves also strangers among the people of this region. I have been asked by a few to post this on the forums, so here goes nothing I guess. Feel free to follow the link and follow Guile's Journal as he travels these strange and foreign lands experiencing it through the eyes of a true outsiders trying to navigate the ebbs and flow of its nations and cultures.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1__lBQRUdsbUlTHQFVSgktDvlz94prCs_EKwTGbBJPYA/edit?usp=sharing

I update this on a near daily basis, so feel free to follow along. I ask that anyone meeting Guile please treat his journal as "Extra Content" and not bring it up in game until he has published it. Also, I know that some of the content of his journal features non-cannon accounts of his former life; from a narrative perspective I had to conjure something to make him seem well grounded in the universe of LOTC while keeping him distanced from Almaris, but also relatable as a character with flaws and history. I have been in contact with the Admins of the Server and am willing to update this to better suit any concerns they have in order to respect the servers traditions and prior cannon.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any comments or concerns you might have and please enjoy "Guile's Guide to Everything"

based new player joins the server and instantly starts writing large documents and lore pieces, welcome and good job brother, keep it up!

Great piece of work from a fantastic new player. I look forward to seeing everything you will do! 

Amazing! I'm so happy that you've managed to settle in, and hope you'll be sticking around for a while to share more posts like this 

incredible work, this is really cool

Moderation salutes you, good man