THE RETURN OF THE NIKIRALA FAE MISSION | Valtakoengzem of Faedom

[!] All throughout Haense and Oren, one might find this very missive. Perhaps one might see it pinned upon city walls, passed out throughout busy crowds, slipped beneath doors, or weaselled between gates! Either way, the nicely decorated page is sure to catch a keen, wandering eye. 

Spoiler

Thank you to the elders.

vmjTidJyBtU4w-tadrmnx9xk7JYur4aQWqrlLvxDnSQENuWQ4wbj1M9IEhRMdqpO0iOpWcuuE-OY4DDX7DSpFYscUkdxnuLPnVwqO6KK1xmZga5YL9ELGd_cnBMvwP5pF83MDvNsegpnIoVNHQ

[Mischa, Elizaveta, & Manon, Manon Yvaine Ashford de Falstaf; c. 432 E.S.]

zJaYAp1RaSnwcdmh5vcCpxIyimjimx-AtTRLyR0yX-D2EXzS5Ls2kUQ_KicOpM3x2HP62TloBjVWd5ylhwjB8pIAyKibcbFo2OqRA_cMkrCwF-602dzWy8ipObE2JhtmD9Byggd8HHq_8VT0MA

VAXR4gRP6_FfA_4GXv1bQSM1QD7FB68UKgXBmoqptaHD5yFVBKIFRbqNGu2ajo28SkU9KMeG0exYl5N54WxMqqoqZU7icAVbj2ap7GpJjeljxmnk8gc5z0Ow6-swUWlrkn9lQiSaK9cGWNXSxQ0

─────── °✾° ───────

HELLO! All who are reading, STOP, and look it. This is so important and an entire REALM depends on us. If you did not know, which you should know, but is it okay, the the Nikirala Fae Mission and the Valtakoengzem of Faedom has returned. You might not think it impacts you, but it DOES.

I AM Mischa-Moo Florentina Lesanov, speaker of the spirits. Recently in the happenings, the FAE-KIND and the SPIRITS have been under attack. A bunch of armoured men tried to kill the forest spirit and my cugina! If it was not for ME, they would all be squash!  I do not want people to die or the spirits to die, so I am writing this. DO NOT HURT THE SPIRITS! And do not call my family crazy or cursed! Thats not nice, and you almost got killed so who is the real cursed one here…… 

NEXTLY, 

The phoney Kingdom of Hoonse, bringers of ordinary-ness and LETHAL levels of boredom are to be stopped, and ended. So, to the rulers of Hoonse, I call on you to meet with me and my senators and me. If you do not make me a letter in the next TWO days, it will be war. If you peoples work with us, we will have a meeting and speak with you

@Lomiei

─────── °✾° ───────

The Details:

Since I am Miss Princess Elizaveta’s ward, she has bestowethed upon me her role, to continue to protect and preserve the fae-kind. Since I am her ward, she has been teaching me so so much, I can feel my head grow a lot. She has been very nice to me and even helped me write this and also help me spell the long words. Each of the new senators have a title and job, and a new palace has been established: THE GRAND FORTRESS OF FLORENTINA. We will all work to protect the spirits, the noomies, 

These titles will go as follows:

MISCHA FLORENTINA LESANOV-FALCONE OF FLORENTINE will be crowned Her Magical Majesty, Valtakoenas of the Entire Faedom and the Holy Grand Magical Lady of Karosgrad III, Speaker for the Spirits, Protector of the Spirits. @Melpomenne

My duties as the High Magical Majesty, thank you Miss Princess Elizaveta, are to protect ALL spirits, fae-kind, all uncanny creatures, and everything in between. No one will stand between my people and me! I will save them all and fight everyone and everything who tries to hurt the spirits, fae-king, uncanny creatures, or anything in between! I have been learning so much and am ready to put it all to use.

ELIZAVETA ULYANA BARBANOV-BIHAR OF ALBAN will maintain her position of Her Serene High-upness, Elder Senator Grand Speaker and Hauchprinzenas of the Principality of Polder Passes. @Moenah

Even though Miss Princess Elizaveta is a momma and busy a lot when shes not teaching me, she is still very very important to our cause! She is almost as smart as my momma. She started this, and will be here until the end! Without Miss Princess Elizaveta, the Faedom and the Faedom’s denizens would be squash. 

MANON YVAINE ASHFORD DE FALSTAF will be named Her Gracefulness, Princess of the Starmen, Magical Treasures-Keeper, Empress-regent of the Doll People, Bestest Dressed in Vienne, Grand Auri of the gardens, the Enchanted Court Artist. @wowsirss

Manon, or Manona, I am not sure, is always super nice and always listens to me when I tell her about the spirits, that is how I know she is a perfect fit for a senator. She is brave and is the protector of the Starmen. She even found this really big cave that a giant lives in once, it was so cool. 

ELISA ANASTASYA BARUCH will be sworn in and bestowed the position of Her High-upness, First Knight of the Faedom Militia, Grand Magic Marshall, The Best Spear-er in ALL THE LANDS. @Ivypurple

Elisa is so super strong, she stabbed my wall with her spear and pulled it out like a knife in jam. That is how I know that Elisa will do the bestest job in protecting the Faedom. She also speaks a little funny, like a strong northerner, so that is also how I know she is going to do a great job.

EMMA HENRIETTA LUDOVAR has earned the position of Her Prettiest Pink, Holy Envoy, Pristine Peacemaker, and Faery Princess of Unicorns. @DearConnorMurphy

Emma is the quietest, but also the smartest, in the entire Enchanted Council. She can be the peacemaker while we make agreements with her peace and quietness. She is very trust worthy, so she is perfect for the role of Pristine Peacemaker and holy Envoy.

VLADRIK IOV ROBAIRE KORTREVICH II has been graced with the title His Holiest Ever, Highest Pontiff above all, High Lord Paladine, Duke of Vermia, The Oracle, The Red Prince of Slugs. @Cally

Not only is Vladrik magical in every single way, but he has so many animals in his home. He even lives in the Duchy of Vermia. That is how I knew that he would be perfect to help protect the uncanny creatures and fae-kind. He is the bestest for the job, no one else would be as good as him. Also, I heard him speak about Godani so he is the Pontiff.

─────── °✾° ───────

Even though we have a lot of good and trustworthy and smart Faery Senators on the Enchanted Council, we have some spots open. These spots are important to fill! Especially for the betterment of the faekind and the spirits.

It is also important that we have HOSPITAL-PEOPLE and WIZARDS because in case any of the inhabitants get sick or hurt, they need someone to make them better. After the tragic Vermin Genocide of years ago, this role is especially important. Hospital-People and Wizards are great healers, we need great healers for wars, everyday life, and always. If you are a Hospital-Person or a Wizard, please send me a letter!

─────── °✾° ───────

By the time you have finished reading this paper every Faery Senator on the Enchanted Council will have gotten to work on finishing our goal. If YOU want to help please help by finding us fairies, noomies, uncanny-creatures, or any vermin you can find.

rMQnA7TUM_BjFWRv1qUGdftdqQx-TrTgmYxzoeB6MJzwXWVngJp6i0uXQjmTk2xSqac6Thm55ftEzRApCnTd2CYOoerc3Nvmm92ffXv2lgz0HF47p9Xm1wsr-c0WsQOLcxXNi7bUguL6f5tfuSU

Have a very dobry day.

SIGNED,

Her Magical Majesty, MISCHA FLORENTINA LESANOV-FALCONE, Valtakoenas of

The Realm of Faedom, Speaker of the Spirits, Protectorate of the Spirits,

Forest Guardian, Flower Beholder, Best Beetle Chef, Watcher of the Lake

h4lYqhLR0c56pt0TTkSiw620IE0jVubGztRL7FMuPTxMshrIlQQc05vfecfvOM76LWYnrzMy0RUu-Ti_9ga--sgZfpiiCwTJtw641XOIP--5Ol51jSdRhY-hFPqRsAeMBFVKKyxo79aVvhp19N4

Her Serene High-upness, ELIZAVETA ULYANA BARBANOV-BIHAR

Elder Senator, Hauchprinzenas of the Principality of Polder Passes, Grand Speaker, 

Archiver of the History of Faedom, Ex-Cyclops of Alban,

The Not So Ugly or Pretty, Average Beauty, Protectorate of the uncanny.

unknown.png

Her Serene High-upness, MANON YVAINE ASHFORN DE FALSTAF

Princess of the Starmen, Magical Treasures-Keeper, Empress-regent of the Doll People,

Bestest Dressed in Vienne, Grand Auri of the gardens, the Enchanted Court Artist

_OCLrKXgX5OrWabzq6OPHucqTlooR8qPbEmIPcdc_wL-NW15csx5Xe73-k_gkexcMhV1Kvx7zZBeTxfKVnj5Deqfw0M1QodDbxI2IdKjT2K64LHL-bgtzdzbhNrL8qhO7MwZOclya7HG56F_A-A

Her Prettiest Pink, ELISA ANASTASYA BARUCH

First Knight of the Faedom Militia, Grand Magic Marshall, The Best Spear-er in ALL THE LANDS.

0f4L6DywAafhYXJwgQLsDaM7HPx9MCadjzGMObQZKMW0HPMEiIqXa5-BzkiwKOcor0ViRSstX6v_HA2wlQXWSXGVzZqR7pw_5iiujYEDDM-nCDqkrt168mfbAF_DE5drAwvdDqe9u664LJbwb-E

Her Prettiest Pink, EMMA HENRIETTA LUDOVAR

Holy Envoy, Pristine Peacemaker, and Faery Princess of Unicorns.

FPngsEswVHg7TQ7O2asudNYg54T7NCNB0AlUzLac9g8Ns70yoWfEBlMekda-1m8zRHmY4nV8BU4F0gEuHh1KnlDls31QKSEQ_COatzVqgcWZSH0vN8lQzVvgfpq7eIrD0TyT7gXg0XwkxxDYbWE

His Holiest Ever, VLADRIK IOV ROBAIRE KORTREVICH II

Highest Pontiff above all, High Lord Paladine, Duke of Vermia, The Oracle, The Red Prince of Slugs

3uJMHlb0ajDUQvK7Ro-AhAvC7kWpeM7WAna_3P6hBAAMvQpemGBgJsDpbPijYt08kcOKteI2y177_r5j3p1SAasUchxVBEKFx0WWKMeZ_SDUKX5rBKLmCPBxU4KbCkLnKa9M28qRwoY7s7qCzlU

Spoiler

D0F5u-ewRV3nI4l3mM6FNGvo6IKBB5mqjbMxJQZ6A3p7Hyyta4Y02v-gt43ZFWX3xqiZ7yHlP0aBumCjR_8rcA6YLygk5gZ4-VUWm1hb8GwCuVqo8Ld9gqKqEf9urdmOKm7B6gawyLqpwjQ4vA

Join Pixie Hollow today!
https://discord.gg/4MF4TEfb

Wolfgang whistles awkwardly.

Manon Yvaine peered proudly down at her completed artwork, before handing it off to Mischa to be affixed to the flyers. She was looking forward to this. . .

"Yay!" Simply cheered young Babybone, whacking the flyer with the backs of her fingers. Rushing off afterward to find someone to actually read it to her.  

"Brother, look!  It says ah am the Best Spear-er in all of the lands!  All of them!  And ah am now the Grand Magic Marshal!"  The young Elisa Baruch says, showing the paper to her older brother. @Chris (Acaele)

[!] The boy's new polyglot allowed for his sightless eyes to scan over the paper through his blindfold. His lips pursed, and Reverend Moon Pie Jr., took a spot on his head to peer down to the paper aswell. The little albino ferret's beady eyes blinked with an unmoving stature. The Red Prince of Slugs took the graceful hand of his Fairest Duchess of Peonies and Dandelions,  ( @MoenahSadie. He gave a partially grown smile as the children looked out onto their new kingdom.

Jarad would read the missive then wonder out loud "Is this another kids kingdom, an official kingdom of spirits, a practical joke or a someone high on drugs, i honestly can not tell" The duke would sigh before putting the missive down and turning his attention back to the sea before him "Regardless the weather is quite nice today"

Spoiler

I can not tell if this is an ST thing, a joke, another kids' kingdom, or what it is

1 hour ago, Ivypurple said:

"Brother, look!  It says ah am the Best Spear-er in all of the lands!  All of them!  And ah am now the Grand Magic Marshal!"  The young Elisa Baruch says, showing the paper to her older brother. @Chris (Acaele)

Valdemar leaned over a breakfast of porridge and strawberries to take the paper offered by his little sister from across the table. Malcolm sat with them, dipping his finger in jam to draw on the tablecloth - doodles of the boy's recent exploits as a Dark Lord with his friends. The young Viscount scrutinized the missive with curious eyes flicking over one line to the next.

"Ah wonder if they can help me find the Wolloby whales!"

Edited by Chris (Acaele)

Adele Ludovar blinks when she reads through the missive detailing her daughter's 'new positions'. "To each they're own - ?" She wonders aloud, the Countess then quietly hoping that her eldest hasn't been inducted into some sort of Fairy Cult - despite her withering memories of the Valtakongzem from her youth.

"This is so dumb." retorted Emelie de Falstaff as she turned to look at her eldest brother "When can i be queen?"

"Or-dak" Mumbled one little girl, eyes passing over the missive she could actually read. "Ea vill try this..."