[✗] [World-Lore] Flesh-Scrying

ronin_champloo

16 minutes ago, PXY said:

just self deny this. anyone's free to take parts of this for their own lore or whatever

nvm, ppl talked me out of it. if players want it and it's accepted, then it's all good

I actually really enjoy this lore, pretty well written, love the more visceral and gritty vibes. Always a fun of the more shizo lore +1

23 hours ago, PXY said:

5 or lower; they cannot see what has occurred, only the exaggerated emotions of it. For example, one scarred by fear may give the Flesh-Weaver a long-lasting fear of that level. They will be plagued by the voices of the participant’s memory and will be burdened by the knowledge that they sought to find.

Reading over the lore it is interesting and I have two questions, the first one is the above quote- how long does this last? Permanantly? 

Second, I assume the lore is a feat and not a slotted progression lore? 

2 hours ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

Reading over the lore it is interesting and I have two questions, the first one is the above quote- how long does this last? Permanantly? 

Second, I assume the lore is a feat and not a slotted progression lore? 

I left it up to interpretation so people can RP it as much as they want.

Secondly, this is a technique rather than a FA or MA -- think of it like black-smithing knowledge. It's meant to be open and easy to get into.

I think this would be a cool addition to the server that fulfills a sort of witchcraft vibe with flexible applications. 

-1 though because redlines say I can't be a skin bandit automaton

Kenshi-Drifters-Guide-2.jpg 

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.