To Decry Madness

To Decry Madness

An Announcement to the Silver State of Haelun’or

2nd of Sun’s Smile, 

Year 83 - S.A

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

-kIkKZbu_Z46lzLwDzqrHg-l4NjFRkMG7-OMab7uKIsWJmikpMR0WcRvjlxlQaWZVC5CFyswzrPGbCr282o5esMK2zJ2UGXQVJLJsceaBusH9LdKdAwOfPEjehaD-8ip5yoh4S7L0cG3xdyiNmU

MALI’THILL,

Laurir Usamea An’asul has put a question to elmalauriran and by extent, to the Blessed State of Haelun’or, and this is a simple question based on two simple premises.

Should Homosexuality be legalized in Haelun’or, provided that one has reached the age of infertility and has contributed offspring to the State?

While at first glance it may be appealing to consider this question seriously, I urge you to disregard these grievous ramblings for reasons that I shall now make apparently clear by way of logical argumentation.

The argument as presented by Laurir An’asul explicitly suggests that homsexuality, which is unmistakingly regarded as impure, ceases to be so when an individual has both reached the age of infertility and has provided children to the State. This individual, is now free to engage in homosexual acts and relationships. This is absurd and it is quite clear that Laurir An’asul lacks in abundance, even a basic understanding of our philosophy on Marriage, Love, and Sexual Relations. I recommend to you, a book entitled ‘The Dichotomy of Lewdness’, written by none other than Malaurir Lucion Sullas

It is beyond the intellect of any Mali’thill to seriously consider whether or not Homosexuality ought to be legalized, and by extend, accept as something ‘good’ or indeed ‘normal’. Given this, I shall not waste my time arguing against it. All I aim to do is expose the absurdity behind the logical argument presented by Laurir An’asul.

I must apologize to you, dearest reader for what I shall now lay before your eyes, however it is a necessary evil to expose the danger which Laurir An’asul wishes to place our blessed society into the hands of.

Consider the following three scenarios.

An individual has reached the age of infertility and has provided two children to the State. This individual has an attraction to an Uruk. In fact, this individual would go even further, claiming to ‘love’, this Uruk. Why should they not be allowed to marry? For this Mali’aheral has reached the age of infertility and has provided children to the State? Are they not entitled now, to engage in any and all acts?

This reasoning leads to an acceptance of Interracial Relations.

An individual has reached the age of infertility and has provided two children to the State. This individual has an attraction to their sibling. In fact, this individual would go even further, claiming to ‘love’ their sibling. Why should they not be allowed to marry? For these two Mali’aheral have reached the age of infertility and have both provided two children to the State? 

This reasoning leads to an acceptance of Incestuous Relations.

Two married individuals have both reached the age of infertility and have both provided two children each to the State. These individuals, though married to other people, have an attraction to one another. In fact, these individuals go even further, claiming to ‘love’ each other. Why should they not be allowed to marry? For these Mali’aheral have reached the age of infertility and have provided children to the State.

This reasoning leads to an acceptance of Physical Fraternization outside of Marriage.

It is thus, that I request the immediate summons and subsequent trial of Laurir Usamea An’asul for knowingly and willfully encouraging other Mali’aheral to violate both

elMAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

and

THE SILVER LAW

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

Signed,

Malaurir Braxus Ni’leya

An old elf frowned deeply as he read it. "It was Ante'vuln Lazul and Kolyat Alfakyn which wrote the Dictomy of Lewdness." He corrected the document verbally to anyone which might overhear Seth by the notice board. "But Lucion Sullas did indeed dismiss the same notion in Anthos, which I would had brought up to any of the debates which Usamea failed to meet up to herself." He let out a deep breath of air. "Silvos was corrected and no trial held. Well, let's see how these youngsters will act and react to this summon." The old elf nodded slowly. 

The Okarir'san, in a rare moment of public appearance, dons a lugubrious smile upon his visage as he reads through the paper in the Square. "Such dogmatic fury, guised as purity protection, from someone who has been absent from all public discourse regarding this issue." he remarks with miserable cynicism "And as expected, this missive does not address the topic at hand with any argument, but instead resorts to chains of unrelated issues, and to attacks towards the opposing side." he shook his head a couple of times, his eyes downcast "This is a prime example of the cannonistization of Mali'aheral culture; reminiscing more of the delirious priests that put more trust in a decrepit piece of paper written two thousand years ago by an equally deranged wizard that claims to have seen the birth of the Universe, than into the modern tools of science and progress." he then reaches for the bridge of his nose with his right hand, and his smile turns sardonic "Poor Ms. An'asul is the moderate view, and yet somehow she is the one to end up getting accused of impurity."