The Silver Lubba is ready for his second war against the orcs

"Alright then, back to work" The Elf nods after receiving the letter. He pins it on the notice board for the Crimson Edict to read 

Grimdal Irongut would be standing near the entrance of the hall as the goblin sealed the fate of their kin. He scratched his head, checking to make sure they were the legitimate representative of the Horde. He seemed to simply accept it by now. How peculiar... 

somewhere deep within the Nikirala, various seamstresses moved about -- many pink capes in hand, in preparation.

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638463743423938560/939598605055049829/unknown.png

Sigrun Ireheart smiles a massive grin as he shakes hands with Bakir Ireheart and Hieran Melphestaus "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUU OI SHALL GET AH THOUSAND ORC TUSKS FER MOI COLLECTION!" 

The Lord Marshal of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl shakes the hand of Grand Marshal Sigrun Ireheart as he draws his azhl bade - ETHERALI - in preparation for the fight ahead.

Hearing the news, Adelajda vas Ruthern would quickly scamper to her closet. Pulling out a bright pink dress, she wondered how easily it could be made into a cape!

"That's my land. Tread carefully." A royarch commented from the west.

Tylos III, having learned of the Azdrazi presence in Krugmar recently, smiles as he was handed the declaration "Und so GOTT, through his most loyal subjects, shall strike the heathens that hide on His borders. Amen."

"Damn Ea wonder what Elysium will think." Grigoryi (otherwise known as Lev) hummed absently in thought, as he remembered that Elysium was being genocide'd by the orcs just recently. It was going to be interesting to see.

Killin sat at the top of the mountain sharpening his war axe " fat'er te' time has come for ye revenge"

"I hate the azdrazi I hate the azdrazi I hate the azdrazi. But I'll target the one part of the alliance with none!" Mocks a certain 'aheral woman with silver-grey eyes upon reading the declaration. 

"Mortal politics. Forever the worst of them all. The mortal plane is in strife but descendants care more about owning this or that chunk of land- with no regard to what the Aengudaemons above scheme." 

"But... The Silver Isles are lizardless?" An Elfess tilted her head confusedly.

13 minutes ago, Valannor said:

"But... The Silver Isles are lizardless?" An Elfess tilted her head confusedly.

A High Elf plucked a hapless gecko from the streets, "I FOUND ONE! I FOUND ONE!" And flicked it off The Friendship Park.