EATO V. KRUGMAR

itdontmatta

1 hour ago, Lionhz said:

You’ve had two weeks to prepare for the 16th, we (the USSA) are the only side capable of making said argument since our discord was created a few days ago, yet we are of no complaint.

There is also no need to make preparations for a warzone since there won’t be any.  

A date for the warclaim hasn't even been confirmed by matta and yet not even the signup sheets have been set up for the warclaim for both sides. The 16th is too soon and makes it too rushed @itdontmatta

Edited by Elite Snipes

Hello,

In relation to building, as has been discussed between myself and the Orcish leadership, there is an issue of pastes not being allowed. As far as I am aware however, this is only in the case of border tiles and those currently under conflict. I do not believe either the Orcish capital or our own capital in Haense is under any borders and so are therefore not subject to this requirement as per this ruling here:

97f7d6d31ec473c1e4fc200916cca992.png

@itdontmatta

Is it the case that we need to confirm complete agreement for any new pastes on any tiles, or is it just ones that are on borders? Any conversation upon this matter would be likely helpful for myself and @DrunkPapaBear.

The below map indicates where pastes are not allowed, following the build war rules:

Building

Once war initiates, the hazards of battle permit only meager barricades and aesthetic changes to current builds in border tiles. New projects and fortifications, products of shoddy and rushed workmanship, are subject to destructive weather or other forces that return them to their original state.

unknown (30).png

This map is subject to being updated if more participants join the conflict.

5 hours ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

Yep, our side would love to do the warclaim the 16 so we can finish this war quickly and don’t have to continue in august.

Either 3 pm or 4 pm est.

Since I have already forced the aggressors to push their warclaim up a week, we will be having the field battle on the weekend of the 23rd. This is to allow for a warzone to be set up, as well as giving both sides enough time to prepare. The warzone is necessary to test our server software that will be able to accommodate a high number of fighters on a live warclaim. The succeeding warclaim will be on the weekend of the 30th to ensure that this war is not dragged out. 

As I understand this is not what you were ideally hoping for, I will allow your side to choose the time and day on the weekend (Sunday/Saturday 3PM/4PM) to best accommodate your fighters. 

2 hours ago, Lionhz said:

I don’t really understand why a warzone is being forced here. It’s doubtful that there will be players regularly on it in any case as there are no discernable goals to be reached through using one. We find it arbitrary that the administration is tailoring this decision to one side, especially without heed or warning.

The administration states that a warzone would allow for testing on high load, but how is this going to be accomplished if one side has stated they have no incentive to participate in it. The logic here is folly.
Is there any reason why these new features can’t be tested out in /beta? That seems a more practical way to proceed, as this medium is the one most often utilized for PvP training almost daily and would allow these features to be very widely and easily tested. 

The administration promised a date, which they expedited. If a war was declared the paste could have still gone in as if that was what haelun’or was defending. As well, the delay of the Haelun’or paste was a decision made under the assumption that we’d be doing an expedited warclaim on the 16th with little time for Haelun’or to have built its city IRP wise.. With it now being 3 weeks since the war was declared and the battle to take 3 IRP years from that date, surely there isn’t any RP reason why they couldn’t have built their new city during this extended amount of time?

Holistically, we find the need for a warzone unprecedented and without due cause. It has no reason to get in the way of a fast schedule. I think it’s only fair that we hold the warclaim as soon as possible to fit best with RP on the 16th rather than on the 23rd. 

Regardless, as it will have been three years since the posting of the warclaim and the onset of an initial attack, perhaps the pasting of Haelun’or could proceed since more time’s been added into the equation before the warclaim?

The warzone has no victory conditions. It doesn't advance or harm anyone's position in the war, so really have no idea why there's so much pushback against it. We need this test to ensure that our new software, explained by @The60th, can handle a huge warclaim. We're talking 300+ players with potentially minimal lag if this works. 

16 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

1650919833981.jpg

Minion Tarzı Game Of Thrones

We have the issue of a lot of our leadership guys not being able to make it the 23rd, summer things etc.

I thought we wanted this war to be over quick, so not doing the field battle on the 16 seems odd.

The other side had a lot of time to prepare, more than us who launched our war discord a few days ago and we’re fine with that. There’s really no point in delaying it.

So we’ll ask another time to speed up this war to Saturday the 16th, or we’ll have to do it the week after the 23rd.

1 hour ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

We have the issue of a lot of our leadership guys not being able to make it the 23rd, summer things etc.

I thought we wanted this war to be over quick, so not doing the field battle on the 16 seems odd.

The other side had a lot of time to prepare, more than us who launched our war discord a few days ago and we’re fine with that. There’s really no point in delaying it.

So we’ll ask another time to speed up this war to Saturday the 16th, or we’ll have to do it the week after the 23rd.

This is why I also offered the 24th. We need it to be that weekend. Please discuss with your leadership and decide a time for the 23rd or 24th. 

On 7/11/2022 at 6:47 PM, itdontmatta said:

This is why I also offered the 24th. We need it to be that weekend. Please discuss with your leadership and decide a time for the 23rd or 24th. 

When can we get an official date/time for the warclaim? @itdontmatta

Edited by Elite Snipes

nice, the 23rd at 4pm EST it is