-|-Seeker of asioth -|-

kindEmperor

This, short tale was wrote by a seeker of asioth, a keeper of knowledge

H6EKPWRIPdGbCCkV99jYlKm0L22fwdY4pOayD6Fi60Jc0tZa_SJIQMYj-uXzfLoeymJW4c8Db4AK93R0e80V8ePbbvJX3pSH2H7BXdWz6FjeiDtJNoddqRUQ8OWsBKQX79jTOhbj0V4LT_bndQ

SEEKER OF ASIOTH

[!] As the mysterious crimson eyed dwarf sat upon the mountain, viewing the lands around him, a tale, a song a poem at that, sung in his mind, the very meaning of it so singing through his eyes, as they flickered with curiosity and wonder of the world, everything and anything the meaning of it all. . . At so his thoughts came to a stop as his eyes so as well

U_NyVTHfd9hzs0v6l9H-dmvyPM0jpfEAEmwjc610jbxa_XE8bvrAwXrd1_Pel1HAGnmjvCUoTHTBNmR1qpvoR3Jtr6D9w2Zjgy2G6HIfNIcLV9-pPtNhAL601ik--wce3CPIe4ZBQP0TH_l5jQ

[!] The halls in my kingdom are wider than most, larger than mans yet  asioth guides me through them as if it was a butterfly soaring through them, I simply follow.

[!] As the winds hallowed against his skin, flickers of harmless embers sparked around, re igniting the campfire, as so his crimson blood eyes, a grizzly colour yet it stood true, his eyes danced in reaction, before his throat twirled and turned, before a mutter of words left his maw 

“Many hate, fire for it causes some to be bad yet some stay good. . . Fire a destruction force may be viewed however one wishes it to be, a force not to joke and plunder with, or a peaceful element, fire is similar to that of a heart beating, its closer to life then some might think. ..

R1o1qAsXVhRNZqdqk7UpY1lzPNm9Crav4Jpl8iNXgL-5lmZ4bWkhCu21Fh88qNpkvhc2CHNi1tlC_ymmu_Fzjmu9tYK59fFDahoh39FusZ-LfDXCHOCmODnDHWJCItQYzN31zazlXlq8VSYAfw

“For my speech is that, if there is no evil, there is no good, there are only actions and reactions to those for what I might do in my life may change the course of another's altering anything and everything without me even knowing it?”

[!] 

It wondered its mind pondering its own questions, himself answering those what he didn’t even know. . .

“Ah, now I think the cycle of this world we live in continues the same, over and over people expect change but at the end does it really change? The sweet word, that people aim their life's goal at “Revenge” ``An eye for an eye if you like, for that then the whole world goes blind,” A soft chuckle left its mouth “A wonderful thing for my mind to rest on, to think on. .” It stopped to continue to wonder.

eCShLVBTmbg8-MtMQQ8PeBRjbZGx_Fea-53YT5WZerzXqDNNISS1nFmlT3DI8RuEBSziTY6-cZ659xZeOzKGqFkU3L15u1UP1ywLoQndOvjelB8pZ3VqlUNFaJwG648Gq5K7vnC4Srd-MsQzXg

[!] Our fire is not alike, for my fathers purges the dark and the light.

“For whatever you are, a holy knight that serve the light the aenguls name that we do speak of, or a dark lord, of wicked teachings, release the burden of stopping ones path, my path, our path, that is not yours to do, keep balance to keep order for then you shall be at peace, by death or speech I do not care. . . “

z7Sd11XEHckuyPCTPHKd6saCpaYyvUzCjYWSmEHO2ZZ7BwqI7y2xR4DRlBMASvJTxS5Kl9fO2QIsFmZ6zjb5r8BZzVSKzUeUTjet9ogQ8IHEC-d1lsxtz86B1BvLtxedWRVnqs3KLiv-xqk72w

[!] Do not make fruitless attempt to stop HIS Great plans for they are to save us           

“His work is unfinished to his sons who I serve as if it were him, I strive and bask in my fathers glory for all I am is a greedy dwarf, yet we are all greedy we all want for something, so I ask you what is it you want?” He coughed a wave of smoke coming out with it.  “Whatever I seek, for my words cannot describe such” It said, his tone changed on his own he didn’t even understand. . it was as if the words came by themself. 

[!] Its mind still wondered, aimlessly at that, for wanting many things to shake to spread itself maybe, for no one to know only time would tell.

“I talk, to much, Instead I need to do more”

His last words were spoke, as he stood from the dying fire, as it as well soon came to rest, as the midnight shown, the stars sitting in the sky ever at peace, the young herald of the Titan azdromoth, came to look upon such his eyes reflecting from the stars, his rose red eyes. As they danced with purity and joy, he came to lower his head, bowing at that to it all. . . 

“I seek asioth”

[!] 

The seeker of asioth stated to himself.

H6EKPWRIPdGbCCkV99jYlKm0L22fwdY4pOayD6Fi60Jc0tZa_SJIQMYj-uXzfLoeymJW4c8Db4AK93R0e80V8ePbbvJX3pSH2H7BXdWz6FjeiDtJNoddqRUQ8OWsBKQX79jTOhbj0V4LT_bndQ

Spoiler

character development. . . .

Edited by Ragrin
To fix everything up