Orcish War Sale

[!] Fliers would be spread throughout The Grand Kingdom and the territory of all its Allies [!]

Bg3JzlzFOcdSD2uWeFx1a4OzW_GA_K3NJonqoCMcUTuEWBoOYzhBQIzDVcePMc7NzcV6I4Rv4pWximuQeNl1VVosT9kZ5kCepBa18T8-DAco-vGJoWadOnJ_vTkrgZ6GM4RpcgwI2FXGGXrfZA

The Golden Enchantry - Orcish War Sale!

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᛟᛚᛞᛖᚾ ᛖᚾᚲᚺᚨᚾᛏᚱᛁ 

Eager to get into the fight against the orcs? Want to slaughter Greenskins in style? Looking to purchase a war crime in a reasonably sized package? Look no further than The Golden Enchantry, a one stop shop for all of your enchanted or alchemic weapons and armaments!

Now, for a limited time only, all weapons and armaments are 20% off!

If it can kill, disable, or otherwise inconvenience an orc, purchase it now at a massive discount!

What can I buy from the Enchantry?

The Golden Enchantry works primarily on the basis of commissions, seeking to hand-tailor our goods to the customer buying them, rather than mass-producing products. 

However, it is sometimes difficult for customers to think of exactly what they want. For that purpose, the Golden Enchantry is proud to introduce The Golden Catalogue: a collection of pre-designed magical and alchemical items with pre-set prices. If you want something magical, but you’re not certain what, simply pick an option from the catalogue and it can be created with no further questions. 

The Golden Catalogue

How do I Contact The Golden Enchantry?

Contacting the Golden Enchantry is simple and easy, just send a bird the founder and current owner of the Golden Enchantry:  Falk Irongut, The Golden Flame Wizard (ign: TheFirstShroom). 

Questions are more than welcome, and quotes for custom items or arrangements for additional meetings will be handled in a timely manner, so please do not hesitate to contact us!

Glod would look to his hammer. "Who needs magic fire enchantmunts when yer 'ave a Torch-ammah?" He would light the Warhammer's strange torch. A bright flame rose through it.