The Peace of Vienne

Orlanth

"Hm." A humming monarch.. hummed.

Sigrun Ireheart squints at the treaty. "Oi swear, ef taeh elvies go help Krug togetha wit' Oren oi'm goin' down en Urguani History as ah hero."

Stalashal Vuln’miruel, the Amaethean Lady Commander would let out a sigh of relief. “Ahernan, Spirits. I’m tired of going to war with my lliran.”

The Grubgoth squints down at the flier with a frown, cursing Elvenkind under her breath. "At least, Haense and Urguan are now sieging Orenian land ... How fun this will be!"

Illarion smiles upon reading this treaty as he gently puts down his cup of Coffee. "Quite a turn of event. Another victory us Celian and Malinorian. It's a pity that history wasn't so kind to our Silver cousin, perhaps they should've joined us." He'd smile before trying to steal Ivarielle's cookies.

Remon stares at the missive, eventually setting it down with much frustration. I do believe we've been sold out.

"A lasting peace, perhaps?" muses Arnaud Halcourt.

He was wrong.

An Ugluk warrior reads the note, furiously butchering into the skinned corpse of a cow. He roars out in disgust, "WAAAAAGH!! DA AZHT HUMILIATIUN! KRUG AGH DA ZPIRITZ HAV MERZI UPON OUR ELVEN KIN! DERE WILL NUB BE A DUBT TIK!!!"

Edited by Vilebranch

"And yet the Azdrazi keep their land and not a mention of it in this treaty, peculiar indeed." remarked Ser Walton.

35 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

"And yet the Azdrazi keep their land and not a mention of it in this treaty, peculiar indeed." remarked Ser Walton.

The Azdrazi Laughed.

The Young Munnel Hei looks upon the missive

She seemingly read all other peace missives as she swallow her 5th whiskey cup

"I need something stronger" She said shaking her head as she does another sip

"Peace with the Uruks" the elder 'ker scoffs...

"We shall see how long it lasts I suppose" he mumbled to himself, begining to ramble incoherently under his breath...

1 hour ago, VoxyNoir said:

Illarion smiles upon reading this treaty as he gently puts down his cup of Coffee. "Quite a turn of event. Another victory us Celian and Malinorian. It's a pity that history wasn't so kind to our Silver cousin, perhaps they should've joined us." He'd smile before trying to steal Ivarielle's cookies.

Ivarielle grabs a bat, sensing a disturbance in the kitchens..