RECIPERE DOMINIUM DEI

Sir Cyril Mareno watched as, what he assumed was a toddler, played with action figures.

Spoiler

Pint Sized Pope Infant Costume | Religious Costumes

Stanimar blinks, baffled, as an array of people who are not fighting alongside the Horde and have no treaty obliging them to, seethe as if this document somehow has anything to do with them.

Spoiler

TIME FOR HOLY KNIGHTS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO FINALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Is the Pontiff supporting war on land that is now held by Oren?" The Chancellor guffaws.

2 minutes ago, Chennster said:

"Is the Pontiff supporting war on land that is now held by Oren?" The Chancellor guffaws.

"If NATO attack land that Krugmar doesn't hold that counts as war on Krugmar even though Krugmar don't own it because we own it but also it's war on Krugmar because... um uh um... yeah. ******* Haenser Pontiff," Stanimar nods in agreement.

Catherine Marie Novellen signed the Loraine as she read the decree. She had just finished reading the Orenian kings proclamation of the war. “It’s difficult to believe that our once empire was a pillar of the Canonist community. Oh, how Oren has fallen to Iblees’ sway.” She remarked to her uncle, Grand Duke John I. 

Elsewhere, likely stumbling around the lands of Almaris in disorientation, a disfigured and aging ex-dame sniffed the air. “I smell ‘em, them slippery squids. They be slip slip slipping around the north, they be slip slip slipping around the west, and they be slip slip slipping around the minds. I knew it, I knew they would come for me. They grow, they populate. I must find them. Find them I must, them slippery squids”  Amelia spoke in a rasping tone, her right arm coming loose from its attachment and falling. She stared at the wooden prosthetic momentarily before simply lying down beside it, hugging it into her remaining arm and falling asleep in a field for the night.

Anordal prepares for the Kowabunga that’s about to commence. 

Ser Reinhardt prepares his war gear for one last campaign

"Maybe after this we can deal with the Ibleesian tomfoolery in Malinor. Divide and conquer and no rest for the wicked. GOD sees all!" shouts a GOD fearing red crusader who had been waiting for the penultimate showdown of good versus evil.

"Whub da zkah" Stated the Rex, proud slayer of the spawns of Iblees

A young Vuiller seemed excited looked to his uncle

"That's it, IM JOINING THE KNIGHTS OF CANON!!!"

Ember would however be on her 8th shot of whiskey, not finding anything to cope with the amount of confusion she had

"I swear to gott" She said laying her head down, as the headache grew larger

"but.. i'm an elf.. i'll just go.. find a deity or something.." The elf comments.