[PLAYER BOUNTY] WANTED DEAD

deleted111

[!] Parchments within Providence & Celianor read:

WANTED DEAD

FOR THE CRIMES OF BANDITRY; INDECENCY; ARCANE ASSAULT; ROBBERY.

MALI'AHERAL; 6'; BLONDE HAIR (NECK-LENGTH); BURN DAMAGE (NECK & FACE); METALLIC LIMB (LEFT ARM); IRIS - DULL GREEN; ATTIRE - BLACK COAT. OFTEN WITNESSED IN CITY OF CELIANOR; PRESUMED RESIDENT OF CITY OF HAELUN'OR.

WARNING: ABYSSAL SORCERER

REWARD: UPON PROVISION OF CORPSE, OR METALLIC LIMB, THEE SHALL BE PROVIDED FIVE-HUNDRED MINA AND ADDITIONAL REWARD (UNDISCLOSED).

TO CONTACT: WITHIN THE BEAK OF A CROW'S CORPSE, IN THE MOLEHILL DISTRICT, CITY OF PROVIDENCE, PROVIDE PREFERRED LOCATION OF BOUNTY COLLECTION.

[[Contact on forums if required]]

A loose parchment floats to Castiel's feet.

He bends, lifting it from the taint of mud before reading. He speaks to a companion.

"At least- it is not me, but I'm curious. This is... rather uncharacteristic of our friend. He oft keeps to himself. I can only imagine what event would've prompted such a demand from him.

Valindra exhaled a sigh of relief as she noted the description mentioned did not match that of her own. The elfess adjusted her tricorn, her head cocking to the side. “What a relief… I admittedly have been cutting it a tad fine with my antics as of recent..” 

Though then, she trailed off, animated galaxies of irises scanning over the notice. 

“Arcane assault, fitting for a woman of my calibre to pursue… yet…”

A lengthy sigh passed Valindra’s darkened lips, which then pulled into a frown.

”That’s a hefty sum… Seems almost too good to be true… if she is a mere mage with an atronach arm… The benefactor must have deep pockets.. or a few secrets withheld from the notice… I’d place someone as simple to butcher as a basic mage at no more than a couple hundred at most…”

An ‘aheral raises a brow towards the missive posted and shook his head in response. “Well, luckily no magi from Haelun’or matches such a description. Perhaps the ‘ata is on the loose, the Okarir’tir before Arthellias’s time.. long since banished…” He shrugs and continues on his merry way out of the city of Providence.

A beast-errant looks upon the missive with considerable interest. 

A soft sigh was made at the missive, violet eyes looking over the description one more time. "What did you get yourself into..." Ambrosine would mutter underneath her breath. However, she would have to deal with such matters at a later date- she was too far gone in her travels to find the closest aviary and send a message.

Malii'evarir casts an idle eye over the board in Celan'or as she passes through, noticing the bounty. She considers the description, and the metal arm she had stored away at her home. Considering the sentimental value of the arm, taken from a person she despised, and comparing it to the posted reward and what the additional reward might be, she decides to try and locate the person behind the bounty to discuss whether she had the correct arm or not.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:35 PM, _Sheylo_ said:

An ‘aheral raises a brow towards the missive posted and shook his head in response. “Well, luckily no magi from Haelun’or matches such a description. Perhaps the ‘ata is on the loose, the Okarir’tir before Arthellias’s time.. long since banished…” He shrugs and continues on his merry way out of the city of Providence.

Spoiler

I wish

*A dead crow would be found in Providence's molehill district, a note in its beak.*

"I encountered your mage 'friend' and took care of the issue. I would like my rightful compensation. My preferred meeting place is Karosgrad.

- A friend"

The corpse remains unattended in the impoverished Molehill district, Providence.

Unbeknownst to all but their captor, the requestor were immured to the torturous prison that is Hel; thus, to be seen unfaithful by the bounty's claimant.

@A Friend

Edited by player 67Ui829