To The Camian Coward

File:ThirdKvitravn.png

TO THE CAMIAN COWARD

Issued the 3rd of the Amber Cold, year 83rd of the Second Era

To the Camian Coward,

You who has so carelessly cajoled her own clan to make costly decisions on behalf of her own condescending personality, hear me now. Since the foundations of Varhelm, you and your kin have caused nothing but uneasiness and tension both within Norland's own Clans and our society as a whole. It was Clan Camian that stood against tradition in the past, and does so even now. When the Clan of Freysson called for Kingsmoot in the days of Halvar, the man you so idolize, the Clan of Camian called the Freyssons arrogant fools and did the same when our Clan of Kvitravn stood by the Clan of Freysson in calling for a return to tradition. And so too the Clan of Camian has led our Clergy astray, as in the time that Clan Camian has dynastically passed the title of High Keeper down, the Red Faith's clergy has hardly grown in the slightest. There is no Luminary, there are hardly any Keepers, and the Purifiers remain numerically crippled worse than when my Grandfather stood.

The Clan of Camian, especially the "High Keeper" Mera Camian, has held onto the title not for piety, but for power. She leaves Norland now not for honest causes, but because she wishes to retain the power that has slowly been draining from her grasp ever since strong-willed Kings have taken the throne. She knows that our current King, the one who shall lead us into glory, shall not tolerate such behavior. Therefore I, Dominic Kvitravn, Son of Ragnar Kvitravn, Grandson of Purifier Hali Kvitravn and Chieftain of Clan Kvitravn, declare a Clan Feud against Mera Camian, and any Camian who dares to follow in her steps. This feud shall only be resolved once Mera and her follower's heads remain on Pikes; no sooner and no later. My Ancestors were warriors, hunters, and bounty-hunters, Mera Camian, and I proudly carry on their legacy. Can you say the same?

Signed,

Dominic Kvitravn, Chieftain of Clan Kvitravn

Dominic Kvitravn

Mera Camian simply remarked, "Then there is to be blood."

The Adunic Lord and Prophet would read the missive with vested interest, however he also read it in approval, upon the mans declaration of following the steps of his kin of old.