To Silence a Fool

mQPAPilBQGDDD1CwFimyBOy1atrjh7jESdpC4OhLlgpsw0nSbUq6CDLXZN4IAysEUTkd_7t20ULShlrMInoTjNAl5OXEg9W1RrOG8A96RWyxIJuJUrTEZnnvQ0fbjwNeA5KlHrZxW02C6e8d

TO SILENCE A FOOL

Dated the 4th of the Amber Cold, Year 83 of the Second Age

TO DOMINIC KVITRAVN,

It saddens me that your grasp on history is so poor. So, before I move on to the important part of this, I will first educate you. Firstly, allow me to correct your assertion that the title of High Keeper has been passed dynastically. I was elected by Hearthmoot, as was my grandmother, and High Keeper Dramyr Edvardsson held the position for about twenty years between our two tenures. Please read a book before making any assertions about me. And as for the matter of Sven’s inheritance of the Crown, since the refounding of Norland under King Caedric, the title of King was passed hereditarily through the Edvardsson line- the practice of Kingsmoot had not been observed in nearly a century and a half at the time. Sven inherited his throne from his father, Halvar, and Halvar from his father, Caedric. The Kingsmoot was only reinstated when Sven’s eldest son, Alric, refused the inheritance because he did not feel equipped to be King. So, again, I implore you to read a book before making baseless claims, you whose clan have lived among our people for a shorter period of time than I have been alive.

More to the point, however, you have chosen to threaten us over our intent to ensure that the Father’s Will is enforced. If you are so quick to shed blood in defense of the servants of Azdromoth then you, heretic, are truly lost to the Light, and unworthy to speak the name of any Purifier or Keeper, whether they be related to you or not. As such, I will be certain that your tongue is removed first before your skull is fashioned into a trophy for my mantle. Initially, I had no plans to take up arms, but you have chosen to escalate the matter. Know that you have just signed your own death warrant, heretic.

Signed,

High Keeper Mera Camian, Matriarch of Clan Camian

444nq5KxA0jIzE2lLaXatDHxJknqEudWrd3rUhts9itCtm3ZgrdZrrKgtBHUg0L_vPQPqNcZzO8d1kjQv6_w8f0OXmIFGSG3jKqqXkkRuDJMNIcDsGrKuG6PoPLcE8cRW2KWE7wp_8EDn9bv 

@Javert

Dominic Kvitravn laughs at the missive "It is always the right of a Ruric to call a Kingsmoot, whether the actual Succession be hereditary or no. Bring it on, Camian" said the Chieftain as he began to sharpen his axe.