THE ACCORD OF THE FIRST HARVEST

Derfey, grass roots legislator, is proud of the work being done by his Barcloid allies.

"The best people, I'll tell you." He combed his orange receding hairline back, his wide gums visible beneath his obscene lips, a narrow veneer of flesh that hardly obscured his glinting, grinning yellowed teeth. "Love to have them in Oren, I do. Emperor Phil would be the proudest, the proudest I tell ya."

Ostromir carrion spits out dust. “An alliance between vassals?!?”.

Hannes signed the accord with a smile, in a room full of good men.

Rickard Barrow is pleased with the recent news.

"Ea can vouch that this alliance shall be prosperity to those in poverty and death to those who attempt to go against it." Rickard spoke as he gulped a large flask of ale, a enormous, vigorous smile appears which rested on Rickard's charming facial expression.

"Ave Oren!" 

Mathilda Christina beams to Leon, tapping his back as he delivered the news of this union.

Leon found himself Barclaysmirking as he exited the Acrean castle alongside his fellow harvest lords. 

unknown.png

"Luv' me Gushtaff. Luv' me Leon. An' Luv' me Vah'count." Pisspot grins, hammering the banners of Acre and the Theoderic Warband into the cobble foundation of Potte Motte, "Simple as, chaps."

"Less talking, more raiding." says the stoutly Waldemar of Waldenia to his lordly Barclays.

Guys need help, some guy is calling me all the time saying things like "I  will drink from your scull" and "less talking more raiding" I need help.  Who is this guy? -

Even though Alija was present at the time of the signing, to this day, he still wonders what is going on. But don't worry, he'll find out one of these days; he's just an old man who barely knows anything about politics.