CONFUSIONEM PURGARE

Leon Barclay exited a particular office together with his cousin Dietrich Barclay. They had met another of their kin... but who?

The Rex smiled as the followers of Kanon, Immortal Spirit of worship, finally saw sense.

Durin Hammerforge reads the missive and strokes his beard in thought "Wot if weh march on tha capital o krugmah instead?" He asks his fellow dwed in the tavern.

The Chamberlain of Rivia, Lord Lucius Galbraith, remarked the following after reading the Pontifical missive:

"Even though that I share a high respect for the followers of Ex. Owyn, I must say that the practice of the main branch of Canonism is still followed by many people in Oren, Your Holiness.

That said, today is indeed a great day for Canondom. Regardless of who you are, I think it is crucial that we all remember, especially today, the words of Emperor Aurelius I Horen: Pax Orenia. Peace amongst men. 

Those words are not irrelevant. Our ancestors from times of yore knew it very well: when we are united humanity is far stronger than when we are divided by petty rivalries.

We are stronger together.

I personally hope that, from now on, all Canonist nations look at future crises from this perspective before adopting any major political decisions.

God save Orenia and Our Holy Mother Church!" he concluded.

On The Island of Haelun’or

Before, We had once endorsed the efforts of Haense, Urguan, and now Balian to seize the island of Haelun’or from the misguided Orcs of the Horde. Now, however, the situation has changed, with the King of Oren acquiring the land in the Peace of Vienne. While His Majesty, Frederick I, may follow the sect of Owynism rather than the main branch of Canonism, We are glad to see more land fall under the domain of GOD.

However, it seems our previous missive has caused much confusion to the public, considering the extremely small timeframe in which both our publication and the aforementioned peace treaty were published. Thus, We make the following decree;

"Those Valah who had sought and clawed at the walls of our Blessed Citystate seek but only the prize of our isle. Further, they tell, of their willingness to send foes to despoil her soils. Yet ALREADY The Spooks have been driven from Haelun'or. ALREADY do we enjoy lives of blessed peace free from witches, disease, undead, dragons and the impure. We do NE want YOU, who so lowly clawed at us, to trod upon our Sacred Soils. Check your privilege, for we are an oppressed minority."

Erhard's smile grew even wider and happier while he was reading the content of the letter sent to the King of Oren, by one of his many cousins, but it seemed as if this particular one was Erhard's most beloved.

Lord Munnel would be sitting down and reading all the missives that he had picked up for flooded into his house, trying to make sense of it all. "It makes zero sense for canonists to be fighting canonists, it makes more sense for them to kill Lizards. However, if Haense and Balian are joining a war in order to kill canonists.... my head hurts. I understand they declared war prior to the Isles being handed over, however, it is in the hands of Oren the canonist forces should push Westward, to the fiery mountains. Not Eastward towards canonist land. Canonist killing canonist did not end well in the past and it will not end well now." he said putting the missive down for a moment and thinking before looking over to his heir @ScarletFrisket, His son Caleb@AgentofDeath13 and his daughter Hera @aech4short before asking a simple question.  "What the **** happened to Almaris?" 

Spoiler

Me trying to explain to @SaviourMeme and @_mady07 the current war:

X9HSh-.gif.08fad162e1969f2b02bb01b180085bfa.gifwwtr2e.gif.57eb613737a7109ac3f4e55346ecbf98.gifitsalwayssunny-pepesilva.gif.738636866fead7c915de483c44744eda.gifits-its-always-sunny.thumb.gif.9e105a9800abc44d9483da7978dbc670.gif