Goodbye Friends : )

Qizu

Brother I’m sad to see you go but I hope that bigger and brighter things lay ahead for you. Take care of yourself and stay safe as well.

I remember my beginner CT days of you scaring the living shit out of me over the fact WT managers could see me through vanish. And another long memory of us going head to head with a few others in build completion held by WT.

Overall, Qizu my homie, I will miss you around. As my skin dealer and dude to just say random shit to. You were a good one.

Per Audacia Ad Astra

Take care champ, loved the few interactions we had

o7 hope you feel better soon mate

Sucks to see you go man, you where pretty chill with the few encounters I did have, stay safe and have fun 

absolute shame that this is what you've decided on, some of the best rp i've had in the past few months is with you, take care brother and hope to see you return in better circumstances eventually, much love <3

I hope you'll be  fine gamer. Although, I would consider reporting everything If you do have the proof since It is quite the high accuse; whether you're leaving or not- It's only the right thing to do

Qizu, you gave me the best character and opportunity on lotc. I will surly miss you 💛

i dont rly know what happened in the rp yday, but i could see that the situation was scuffed and handled horribly by moderation and staff; made me v glad i left the azdrazi community a long while ago. ik we had some differences at times, but i genuinely do enjoy the fact that you brought noobs into azdrazi rp -- even if u were too liberal w/ ur choices at times, u still gave ppl a chance

take care, and may better horizons grace u

3 minutes ago, PXY said:

i dont rly know what happened in the rp yday, but i could see that the situation was scuffed and handled horribly by moderation and staff. ik we had some differences at time, but i genuinely do enjoy the fact that you brought noobs into azdrazi rp -- even if u were too liberal w/ ur choices at times, u still gave ppl a chance

take care, and may better horizons grace u

Thanks man it means a lot to see that others saw my efforts

5 minutes ago, lemonke said:

I hope you'll be  fine gamer. Although, I would consider reporting everything If you do have the proof since It is quite the high accuse; whether you're leaving or not- It's only the right thing to do

Sadly most of it was said in vc’s, it’s what allows these same players to do it again, and again, and again to drive people off of the server and to affect them not only in game but irl

Qizu, I’ve only known you a few months, but you have been one of the sweetest people I’ve met on this serve. Ily, be safe. 

25 minutes ago, NotAWonk said:

I remember my beginner CT days if you scaring the living shit out of me over the fact WT managers could see me through vanish. And another long memory of us going head to head with a few other in build completion held by WT.

Overall, Qizu my homie, I will miss you around. As my skin dealer and and homie to just say random shit to. You were a good one.

Per Audacia Ad Astra

My memory ain't the best so thank you for reminding me of these times aahaha much love wonk. Thank you for supporting me in nearly everything I do