Goodbye Friends : )

Qizu

Thank you for all you did for Krugmar and thank you for the rp. I hope life will treat you better outside lotc o7

10 minutes ago, Qizu said:

Love ya amy ❤️ ((Im still going to kiss your bf))

snog him all you like <3

praise be the king. good luck out in college much love my guy

My last reply got hidden so know that I think you're pretty great and I'm sorry some people ruined the experience for you over OOC. We'll hang out some time homie. Until then hope you stay in touch man! 

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

It has failed me because when proven that a player plotted something oocly and metagamed, because they did “proper rp”, that it is going to be allowed

absolutely abysmal

when will people, mods especially, realize that just because roleplay follows after OOC plotting, does not make it legitimate? in what world does that constitute as "legit RP" after you spend hours in a GC and DMs fleshing out every corner if your plan before going "ok hop on and we can do the rp rq"

we've seen this happen before and we're seeing it happen again

6 minutes ago, un-w said:

absolutely abysmal

when will people, mods especially, realize that just because roleplay follows after OOC plotting, does not make it legitimate? in what world does that constitute as "legit RP" after you spend hours in a GC and DMs fleshing out every corner if your plan before going "ok hop on and we can do the rp rq"

we've seen this happen before and we're seeing it happen again

What is worse, is that in this case the group was sending threats in OOC chat before the rp with them had even began which was quite literally shown to mods as well.

Qizu informs me that he is now lifting weights. This brings a great smile to my face. 

Don't know you too much, but you did a lot for the community. I appreciate you and hope you do well in whatever you pursue

This should be a wake up call to the players if LOTC. Staff on the server should not be put in a post as a reason for a player leaving. It’s so ******* sad that this happened. I’ll miss you a lot man. Take care. **** those retards that ruined your rp and threatened you. 

Damn even though we've disagreed on a lot of things its a bad way to go out especially if people are harassing you. I hope you succeed in whatever you do next Qizu.

8 minutes ago, Elite Snipes said:

Damn even though we've disagreed on a lot of things its a bad way to go out especially if people are harassing you. I hope you succeed in whatever you do next Qizu.

Thanks gamer, never forget when we were trolling on our irehearts together 

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

What is worse, is that in this case the group was sending threats in OOC chat before the rp with them had even began which was quite literally shown to mods as well.

I don't know how people get so wound up over rp to do that, these people should be banned

Edited by ReveredOwl

Take care of yourself man. Sometimes the best thing to do is just walk away from this place when the toxicity starts dragging you down.

53 minutes ago, panda_second said:

Staff on the server should not be put in a post as a reason for a player leaving

Oop @panda_second hio! Also I hope everything goes well qizu! Ty for being epic. And all those involved this is a general reminder to stay calm and let's be respectful!

I didn't see you around too much, but it was neat to see you around doing stuff, and I appreciated the few encounters we had. 

Take care, I hope things go well