Goodbye Friends : )

Qizu

Surely this post alone, with all of the appreciation and support from all sorts of player bases, is enough to warrant an Admin looking into the specifics.

Take care due, and make sure to drink some water. My pms are always open if you need me

Enjoy my friend, goodluck with other games, if it's valorant get an ace

As I've said already in dms. Your good person entirely oocly, an enjoyable being be around. Most communities you built from the two or three I believe now I've been apart always feels like a nice family in the general sense for those that actively come around, get into it. 

Sorry the bias and peoples own outlook on irp what continues fuel the flames that take away those like yourself from the server. Tis the reason the entire place I would consider still be crisping, falling apart anymore. So many changes from the past and some worse than others.

Either way, take it easy and maybe lets chill to another game sometime bro. 

1 hour ago, _mady07 said:

general reminder to stay calm and let's be respectful!

I will not return that which I do not receive in this matter. All due respect but you are not a moderator and this is a serious issue where someone was harassed and antagonized off the server. Your mentality and reply is the exact opposite of what this server needs in these instances.  

Qizu, I'm sorry. The mostly unchecked abuse you have experienced on this server is one of the reasons why I thought to apply to moderation and its the main reason I have never felt comfortable joining certain communities despite really enjoying their lore. I'm sorry I have not been able to affect change before this drove you from the server. And I'm sorry we didn't get to RP more. Your Azdrazi and our Church were fun foils to each other. 

Lastly, a general reminder to be respectful of each other. Let's not sink to Qizu's abusers level on his own goodbye thread. 

Hmu in war thunder some time… Once you stop being a plane player zzzz

but, it’s sad to see you go man. Stay in touch. 

11 minutes ago, Lhindir_ said:

Hmu in war thunder some time… Once you stop being a plane player zzzz

but, it’s sad to see you go man. Stay in touch. 

I PROMISE IM GRINDING MY TANKS FOR YOU

Aw :(

14 minutes ago, wowj said:

Aw :(

I didn’t know sad wowj was a thing, nub lyke.

seriously tho sad to see you go, have a good one bro

((to clarify I am a better crper, and pvper then qizu)) 

15 minutes ago, Ragrin said:

seriously tho sad to see you go, have a good one bro

((to clarify I am a better crper, and pvper then qizu)) 

I’m going to whoop your ass