Inquisitorial Report on Father Goderyc, 1880

tgnMsDFGCVNjScxh_xgQwUzUUIjBvieTUXaT1qa4nSTurvzXOiXBzqZKJwoBjNwUKCMM2AU4Okhox6222-kegVjXmBuKtg8dd22sM5DZuEmFDsSbxYdKgTDuKcB1LeVG-d6th6JGRQGHzbYnmA

RELATIO INQUISITORIALIS DE PATRE GODERICUS

THE INQUISITORIAL REPORT ON FATHER GODERYC

Addressed to the Auditor of the Tribunal

On the Recent Actions of Father Goderyc in Vienne

3rd of Horen's Calling, 1880 | 3rd of Wzuvar & Byvca, 433 E.S.

fuo-gW04CyUr0l3yHnV833aWM5by9FlDWniIMasYM6Zw0dDiJxrY6R_VPH8MohDnAoh8oWWpM7t0uS74ue-EkiJhKT_rmcDGS-98CJRZ_JtYfNCqN-S7CehGhzYOCfYns3gR5g7cOo-fzHvAn-4

BeT9RHudJEab5I2OWYhD91CxYY0NC4L6mbNLuD82jWN5kqXay6U1MgHEEDibq9HsOYXVGa2I277OsIf942O-jPWxnkOA4_hyyFJdy13qzGRXIPar8nxppW4izvRQvdhBHt_112IWk6WziFbAOkI

From HIS REVEREND EXCELLENCY HOLY SIR DAVID INVITUS, Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr,

Custodian of the Faith & the Aurum Shield of Saint Nicolas, Inquisitorial Judge

qkqU4OIXm7rJwy-EXdPnfFimzQhXlldRJeQmloip03OrpXU-oyw0KLLYHs8ISoilwNvdR3aydG_qnu79CkJjj983VK0DSH_FxNPdcHLxbYokQKAoMgYYxm0lbZwz1HfU3YMs4-qIkVnokAcpytE

Your Eminence,

Per your request, I have completed my investigation into the recent actions in Vienne of Father Goderyc, a priest in Vienne. My recommendation is that he reports to you for Confession and Ablution and to convene a council of his superiors to consider whether he is unequal to his tasks as a member of the clergy and the possibility of his defrocking. I will leave it to your discretion on whether an ecclesiastical trial is also warranted. Below is a summary of my investigation.

1. Father Goderyc has a long-time association with, and commands the actions of, a gang of outlaws and ruffians that go by, at various times, the name von Draco or Romstun. The Romstuns, possibly under the direction of Father Goderyc, have been accused of the maiming of a Peer of Oren and the kidnapping of his wife. The Romstuns, again possibly under the direction of Father Goderyc, are participating in protection rackets against the shopkeepers of Karosgrad.
  2. Father Goderyc, along with Grace Romstun, assaulted and kidnapped a mute child, Juniper Rose, with deadly weapons for using simple communicative gestures. When confronted on his actions, he claimed that he was 'fixing' a 'defect girl' by the 'judgment of GOD.' This is not the first incident with the Rose girl and Father Goderyc, as His Holiness has previously had to interject in a similar situation. It appears that Father Goderyc continued to defy His Holiness in these actions.
  3. Father Goderyc, along with several of the von Draco/Romstuns, have assaulted and attempted to assault visitors to Vienne for not wearing masks during the Plague of Vienne. One such incident was actually witnessed by both myself and His Holiness and the assault was only thwarted once I drew steel against the von Draco/Romstuns.
  4. Father Goderyc, under the pseudonym 'Father Slim', posted a public condemnation against the organization of the Church of the Canon and declared the separation of his parish, which he terms 'his Hood', from the Church.

Father Slim dawned a massive golden cross, his men and him confessing and praying to the Don Lord God, while they loaded crossbows for carriage drive-bys... "Sometimes ops gotta be put in line..."

Argus sighs, glancing up to the sky. "All the homies falling, one by one..." He signs the lorraine for his fellow brother-in-arms. "All we tried to do was help these Orenians survive the deadly plague and this is how they repay us..."

2 hours ago, Burnsider said:

One such incident was actually witnessed by both myself and His Holiness and the assault was only thwarted once I drew steel against the von Draco/Romstuns.

Lieutenant Commander Grace Romstun von Draco, Directress of The Cyrennica™ and Overseer of Crestwatch, continued throwing rocks at clergy wondering who among them possibly might stop her.

stares at the depiction of HOLY SIR DAVID INVITUS thinking to herself, why is he so swole.. pondered the blind woman.

Princess Sofya de Joannes Romstun von Draco of Sedan, Lady of Crestwatch, Captain of the Greyguard, and Champion of Arichsdorf signs the Lorraine and thinks about Godan.