Hearsay of Hoonse Vol. I

THE HEARSAY OF HOONSE 

Volume I

EAD6LzIdd_74idTQR5BT1CTvPKHxwmkcmZTB4ZIrbSoqmXFsfS3VR7xak8GZi5-EIqzzoC7SGEJ2a1a4Xk2n23jeNqOOAAOZWU_3fH73WBO38clT0j35Urc2DDmNTk6eJK3qYRiuC609otQUSts

A painting of the wicked Elisa Baruch attempting to assasinate the Koenas and Lady Palatine

With the new occupation of our beloved Hoonseti Kongzem, it seemed only right to follow in the nation's history, reciting the news and the interesting happenings within it. Much has happened within the first Eve of Koenas Analiesa’s reign and there is much to report, beloved readers.  

A ROYAL BLUNDER 

Following her proclamation of Koenaship, Prinzenas Analiesa took her diplomacy into her most extraordinary bouncy castle, fit for a Koenas, our Koenas Analiesa I. Like most diplomacy meetings, a heated division broke out, leading to a wild Elisa Baruch pointing her wicked spear at the Koenas. Luckily, a nearby knight was around to jump to her aid. 

Once the Hoonsetians began to defend themselves, casting out the Faedom from their sight, the same evil Baruch sought to cause even more distress, stabbing her spear into the inflated castle. This would be the first assassination attempt on our most beloved Koenas. 

With the help of Ser Walton and our Knight Paramount, Vladimir var Ruthern, the Koenas and the Palatine were saved. Once the Koenas seemed to be brought to safety, it was not long until Elisa would bully our Koenas until she was sick! To make matters worse, she struck Analiesa, causing her nose to pop and bleed. The wild Baruch seemed to get away, running home like a coward. Will she show her face any time soon within the Koengzem? 

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

FAEDOM FREAKS

Faeries and strange folks alike would be astonished at their so-called Koenas’s actions. After begrudgingly accepting a diplomacy meeting with our esteemed Koenas Analiesa, the wannabe Koenas Mischa went on to push her own kingdoms beliefs onto the Palatine and Koenas, though they were not accepted by the two. Claiming to be an Empire, the Faedom continued their attempts at bullying and belittling, though could a nobody ‘Koenas' really belittle a real Prinzenas? I do not think so. 

It did not take long for Koenas Analiesa and her Lady Palatine to cast out the shameful bunch from their sights. Who would want to be in the presence of them either way with their sticks and leaves stuck in their horrifying hairdo’s. I certainly would not. 

VLADIMIR THE VALIANT, AN UNLIKELY HERO

Who would have thought the plump Ruthern boy would show such courage on the day of Koenas Analiesa’s birth. During her celebratory name day, the Hoonseti Knight Paramount displayed his honour and courage, saving not only the Koenas but his younger sestra as well. Due to his actions, the well-known Knight, Ser Walton, thought it wise to take the Ruthern under his wing, making the boy his page. 

Quick to begin, the courageous Ruthern had begun his training that same eve. Under the watchful eye of his mentor, Vladimir var Ruthern would display his surprising agility and strength, training on the playground. He seemed swift as a cheetah and strong as an elephant as the boy trained. I have no doubt he will one day bear the name “The Valiant”.  

A TEDDY BEHEADED 

Perhaps it is their weird, strange tongue and heritage, but the Colborn’s seemed to be even more wild and out of sorts on the day of the Koenas’s celebratory name day party. Prior to the beginning of the party a certain Elia Colborn had thrown insults wildly at the Lady Palatine, insulting her and her family. Some would say she is a shame to her very own ancient line. 

Once the celebrations began, a commotion was heard within the bouncy castle as the Colborn children seemed to attack the Duke of Vidoos and his sestra, Yetta Barrow. In order to defend themselves, Duke Aleksandr was forced to decapitate the turtle teddy of the Colborn, leaving stuffing scattered about as the two Ruthern scrambled to safety. Who knows what would have happened if they had not escaped. 

I do hope that the Koenas make a full recovery after her assault, just as much as we see a promising future for our favourite Ruthern page. With more happenings, more information will soon be shared. Until next time my dear readers. 

SIGNED,

The Hoonseti Hearsay

Edited by Hearsay of Hoonseti-Rooska

Koenas Analiesa I cradles her poor nose, sniffling to herself. Her birthday had been ruined!

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie bobbled his head somewhat as he held the piece of literature up. “Atleast the Prinzenas got her governors to write this one for her. But isn’t hearsay supposed to be anonymous? This is clearly subjective and bias” The young lad then sighed and shrugged.

Sitting beside her best friend, Adelajda vas Ruthern would read the missive with her. “They mention us, Ana!” Exclaimed the Lady Palatine. @PerfectlyPeachy 

2 minutes ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie bobbled his head somewhat as he held the piece of literature up. “Atleast the Prinzenas got her governors to write this one for her. But isn’t hearsay supposed to be anonymous? This is clearly subjective and bias” The young lad then sighed and shrugged.

"Stop vyr bullying!" commanded Ser Walton to the bully.

"Ah said ah was sorry.  Now they are being mean to me."  The 'murderous' Elisa Baruch said, showing the paper to her friend Ada.  @dove

"What the f u c k?" Ser Abraham rubbed the bridge of his nose as he sighed. "There are some times where I am glad I am a not child, even though nobody would have let me play along." He grunted as the kid kingdoms get worse.

Anabel Elia Colborn, sister to the alleged "shamed Elia", gasps as her eyes lay upon the publication. "ELIA!!" She screeches, "WHO DID VY OFFEND THIS TIME!"