THE DARK KINGDOM OF HOONSE

THE DARK KINGDOM

OF HOONSE

PGESb3d81703bSTKAqfNhwJXPHpvwiFJekghzsu_fTp75tVwh1lY6hsTXWpiWlAt8VS247znzBpcWElIij6J1ru4iwigqKuZde2GF_XzkvYFvlIFQqW9QPomIghesjxLqePBV9rRCi4c5XkuF2Y

xbkWxlgDuZmLCppRbxrzEgdTZSTTVZEBtaVMjV8nZQw1pUOr6F3TsZ0TBwIuxJRqvqL9DSet0l6yyVS2aNRro3htvw9QFNG1O85MwzKPsiYQOIqblN1RU_y-bsyLTnfIvH-pqzNcM6iVoE0vvDc

CULTURE AND TENETS

The Dark Kingdom of Hoonse is a malevolent country under the Dark Empire of Evil and Greed. It is filled with the most evil and greedy of kids, ruled by three Dark Kings. These kings represent evil, darkness and the underworld. There is no culture but to follow all that is evil and mean. We are the meaniest kids on the block, and will bully anyone that stands in our path of destruction. We are so evil, we don’t even listen to our parents anymore. They cannot control us. And sometimes, we cannot control ourselves either.

We no longer require a night lamp when going to sleep. We sleep in utter darkness. We no longer require our parents to feed us. We feed ourselves. We know how to use big words like DARKNESS and MALICIOUS! Yes, our education is above all kids of Hoonse. We know these words as our Dark Emperor has taught us. Dark King Nik has learned one of the ancient, secret techniques of the Dark Empire, called booger-flicking.

We have one simple law to follow: if you are not with us, you are against us. However, our sacred path of evil has many tenets to shape us into dangerous kids of darkness and evil and greed and lack of charity. . .

I - To be a Dark King is to be a subject to the Dark Emperor.

II - To be a Dark Lord is to be a subject to the Dark King.

III - There can only ever be one Dark Emperor, three Dark Kings, and each Dark King may only have two Dark Lord. 

IV - Those in the Dark Kingdom of Hoonse may only smile when it is dark.

V - Those in the Dark Kingdom of Hoonse must be evil and mean to all they see.

VI - Those in the Dark Kingdom of Hoonse must learn to master the sacred, ancient evil techniques passed down by the Dark Emperor.

VII - An act of good means you are banished from the Dark Kingdom of Hoonse, and hunted down to have their socks cut in two, and for their toys to become ours. 

xbkWxlgDuZmLCppRbxrzEgdTZSTTVZEBtaVMjV8nZQw1pUOr6F3TsZ0TBwIuxJRqvqL9DSet0l6yyVS2aNRro3htvw9QFNG1O85MwzKPsiYQOIqblN1RU_y-bsyLTnfIvH-pqzNcM6iVoE0vvDc

THE DARK KINGS

Dark King Nik - The king of darkness, crowned by the Dark Emperor Malik. He rules over all that is dark; there is no light in his domain, for even candles are blown out in his presence. He is tasked with ensuring that no light may interfere with the progress of this mighty kingdom. He no longer plays with toys, but now devours them into the ancient chest of darkness. Sometimes, the Dark King sports experiments, molding different toys into one; taking off limbs from other toys and adding them into another. He can hear the cries of the toys, but ignores them with a wicked smile.

Dark King Mars - The king of evil, crowned by the Dark Emperor Malik. He is the harbinger of evil; all those that come before him fall to his wretched ways. There is no kid in this world that can escape the strength of his hands when he tugs on their hair, and the boogers that he purposely lays onto other kids attires. Sometimes, he will put his foot in front of other passing kids, just to see them fall and cry. In his spare time, the Dark King tortures his toys, using sticks to open up their wool. 

Dark King Mal - The king of the underworld, crowned by the Dark Emperor Malik. Unlike the other Dark Kings, not much is known about him. He is mysterious, and only appears after a devious prank has occurred from underneath some place; he sometimes appears from under a chair, or a table, or anything else he can get himself under. Sometimes . . he even dirties himself in the grass. There is a rumour that the Dark King has begun mining away a magnificent tunnel into the deepest, darkest depths of the underworld, in order to find the MALEFICENT TOY OF THE DARK GOD HIMSELF.  

WAR DECLARATION 

AGAINST THE 

KINGDOM OF HOONSE

The Dark Kingdom of Hoonse, granted permission by the Dark Empire of Evil and Greed, declares war against the Kingdom of Hoonse otherwise known as the ‘light’ good dudes.. 

We ask for the Kingdom of Hoonse to surrender their territories now, or to face destruction. We are funded by the Dark Emperor Malik and Greed Emperor Greedmane. If you wish to fall, then so be it. 

Furthermore, we ask for a meeting with the Valtakoengzem of Faedom in order to check the compatibility of the Darkness and the Fae. However, if you dare threaten us in this meeting, we shall not hesitate to steal your toys on the spot, and unleash our ancient techniques against you little kids! We are the big boys!

Signed,

Nik, Dark King of Darkness

Mal, Dark King of the Underworld 

Mars, Dark King of Evil

Written by,

Malik, Dark Emperor of the Ever-Black, Devourer of Food.

The Dark Emperor penned after finishing the notice for the kids, sending it off to the Dark King Nik of Darkness in order to continue his mission. He offered a wicked smile, and turned to face the darkness. "They have grown."

. . .I thought it was a joke, but messing with children is a step too far. Haelewyn muses on this new development, making to go visit the Kingdom as soon as he could!

Analiesa cried, and flung the piece of paper into the hands of her elder brother, Georg. "See, Georgie?! He - He's picking on me, and siding with the girls who hit me and ruined my birthday!"

@gusanoarentonio

Once again, I am more impressed by the Children's politics than the Adults politics.

A schizophrenic monarch would begin to dust some arcane cannons off the shelf...

Elisa Baruch shakes her head at her 'Dark King of the Underworld' brother.  "Ah will stop my brother and make him not attack Hoonse!"  She vows.

Costantia, Queen Bee of Honey Club, would blink at the missive.

“We should see if our allies need help Ena!” 

@beee_

Agatha reads the missive, sitting next to Eric on the bench with a confused expression on her face “Dark kingdom of Hoonse?”. She hands the missive over to EricYou should read this. This is weirddddddddd” 

@Aidan_CoG

4 minutes ago, JudgedKitty said:

She hands the missive over to EricYou should read this. This is weirddddddddd

Eric (Secretly Aldrych) tilts his head as he reaches to take the missive from Agatha @JudgedKitty. After a moment of scanning over it, an amused smile upon his lips, “It’s not weird..- It’s hilarious!” He says as he begins to laugh, passing it back to her.

5 hours ago, PerfectlyPeachy said:

Analiesa cried, and flung the piece of paper into the hands of her elder brother, Georg. "See, Georgie?! He - He's picking on me, and siding with the girls who hit me and ruined my birthday!"

@gusanoarentonio

"Oh," Georg furrowed his brows as he (very poorly) read the missive his sister had passed him, "Uh-huh..." He mulled oover it briefly, before patting Analiesa on the shoulder, "Well, just uh... Try to have fun, ai?"