THE DRUMS OF WAR | Valtakoengzem of Faedom

[!] Numerous copies of this newsletter were thrown about Karosgrad and Vienne – from the inside both palaces, all the way to the docks, outside the gates, and scattered amongst city walls. Unlike the missives that came before, this one was written with much more force – neatly written and filled with threats. This was a declaration of war.

Spoiler

e3bXtucvTFYMLX8UV_MCns5r8q_kwdpFOnJvBPHSsftPdQHKk0qpcaca6XF6-3UpmHi0ERbkoW2MtFf15qiLe956b8aNF7yzGOMCKwYujh0SH2CCwFQ6HpFsrpJn2CuLdwTCoE7DM8-oLiJYuFY

D7ew5fVK1gLVPjY7hycEX3opi29cz0hJVjub3H_krEa42DMZ4TT1B6QCyR8IuXtkS_1rx-kJUpMWdKURW6zX7tUpricoih7tec7GHpI420NFM2dPcvAXCT-bRCredp_SEz84bZkbE1r6awFPdr0

COW-1uQKkbahPGTakwmNLJjYBdJN6TQ4zcCZgr8uandSEgK_Z0N82b18n2N1sVLtlUQbIi5zbasTPijKf7Aq7YCDEW03n3qOpg7URYZnwCB5UPkJdF0meHM04niwfaTBaujXmnEqKqLpNFHt4Xc

─────── °✾° ───────

LET this serve as a warning – to all self-said rulers and PRETENDERS, Ana-something called herself that, not my words!, of Hoonse and their blind followers. After how you treated my HIGH MAGICAL MARSHALL, ELISA BARUCH, and MYSELF, I have been left with NO choice.

We have had meetings with both the former Bishop King, the former Beatrice Queen, and the Barbanov Koenas. And all meetings have opened my eyes to what Hoonse truly is, always has been, and always will be. Much like soup boils in a pot, Hoonse makes a boiling pot of boringness and purposelessness and uselessness every year and every generashon that it exists. It only seeks to turn children who are creative and smart into boring, ordinary adults instead of amazing, unordinary ones who provide something to this world. And the fantasy of a made-up title with no role proves this. It is what the people of Hoonse love so much. Titles worth nothing, and they have NO purpose other than to party. Whereas in the Fae Realm, the title signifies what you protect and serve, and take care of all the time.

You can keep insulting us, the ones who bring something interesting to this world, and running off to your squash-smelling parties, but we will accept no treaty and no answer but con-quest. Absorbing Hoonse into the Empire of the Fae Realm not only will give you the purpose you really need, but will prevent future rulers of Hoonse from harming inhabitants of the Faedom. 

After the loss of Rhinonathan, peace be upon him, the harming of the Forest Spirit, and the genocide of Ratatoostadt (that the King, Karl III, still has yet to anser for), I will do whatever it takes to make sure no uncanny-creature, fae, spirit or deity is harmed ever again.

I hereby declare WAR on the Kingdom of Hoonse. Your leaders may make empty threats, but we have an entire REALM on our side. I don’t make threats, they are only promises and speak truths

In this war, I will use the force of the roots of the Forest Spirit, the teeth of the vermin, the needle fingers of the Tankledors, and the brightness of the Star-men to bring you down. You will all break, and our mission will be accomplished.

This, we swear, I promise.

─────── °✾° ───────

ON ANOTHER NOTE. . . I accept the Dark Kingdom’s call. A meeting shall be held soon.

─────── °✾° ───────

PENNED BY, MISCHA FLORENTINA LESANOV-FALCONE

SIGNED,

Her Magical Majesty, MISCHA FLORENTINA LESANOV-FALCONE, Valtakoenas of

The Realm of Faedom, Speaker of the Spirits, Protectorate of the Spirits, 

Forest Guardian, Flower Beholder, Best Beetle Chef, Watcher of the Lake

xDAGiFcvAUAroG_KPbSy460pQss9mByjkYjHyvAo8qFf2KbeLXThr2MhFWzbz3ofk9p_RyO4hwA9uJAQwO0ezs3ZYZdTz9dRiF5KyVFhvcABr4lvQNk-OpMJANnGZotZ3RPLosYvrTo45LPvpy0

Her Serene High-upness, ELIZAVETA ULYANA BARBANOV-BIHAR

Elder Senator, Hauchprinzenas of the Principality of Polder Passes, Grand Speaker, 

Archiver of the History of Faedom, Ex-Cyclops of Alban,

The Not So Ugly or Pretty, Average Beauty, Protectorate of the Uncanny

brPfsLka2ytFJUARrw-7X8UHkPfxJrl29Z6PNJo-FQG5ky9-SKdkyasCwAQeCCHfkcesBuVYEh-fT3ZkKjZb6AS4w1GL7VGnnc_lOZKMapFeXFvJlspXoLM5IpccwRirFjW1UmueLJFKmjnQI_E

Her Serene High-upness, MANON YVAINE ASHFORN DE FALSTAF

Princess of the Starmen, Magical Treasures-Keeper, Empress-regent of the Doll People, Bestest Dressed in Vienne, Grand Auri of the gardens, the Enchanted Court Artist

2PTMu9Y6dym3lZZZ5ASO9yWK06U-156aKgSqPw87El0JVn1EO13rUBN3Z7kU_n_VpycH6uJoAM1SQys7EXot3W_j5mhhaXy53wykfUew8BeQb4VohfG4ojmKI-Y82yXfG1Lsc2R9GxQQ4nEJy5s

Her Most Mightiest, ELISA ANASTASYA BARUCH

First Knight of the Faedom Militia, Grand Magic Marshall, The Best Spear-er in ALL THE LANDS

ujQglMFZSo_gTfzb6f_RcrdveygHFDhCYmJWfGwIwco8B0blhTAM7VVwGAXxPJieMMKY3iVJg0r525q474sTVq3zE-wqCP1HLaYutBKCwUPGNtRCtqu-fnUFslNNHQeBQUErpulEx9XnI_Wejik

Her Prettiest Pink, EMMA HENRIETTA LUDOVAR

Holy Envoy, Pristine Peacemaker, and Faery Princess of Unicorns

pymJUw2d87ggAU-HnBhYAL9CcnlqyBKqVoDatZ0vgSc8xlPMBKL7HdUnT4bLwNSBKXB0M8Uxy8pgBGKUBPWQKaJAxoXgAffT--vV7xO8jgwnc-U3l7yEFnpl8Pv0miIS2N-utBmvT1KsVQyS_p0

His Holiest Ever, VLADRIK IOV ROBAIRE KORTREVICH II

Highest Pontiff above all, High Lord Paladine, Duke of Vermia, The Oracle, The Red Prince of Slugs

CFq7EAkwGYWCX7idq9857ekVieb983rsEVD74rLp9pT0sJTMhwZ_yPJppgRPbLLCQRPYChXvYxr25mIM8kcGN0r0MPpUo8W0ZQUHa0xMgc9pGkqJhkBPwckVltuYoiNtaqcEPGpoC55fHkGUono

Spoiler

J0_nmaJXcKmtLDDQTBWNfviQTWL0xP3gPhIB7zFWQN4_XVQe81se0F6vylZg3q6_lFhUA-GxdkttaHs9-gOdQvB8nd557sn3Jxgwf7FHI4tMW_zub7O5KDti5HckFnzXdBNeM0J9xnyD1ONsKfM

Join Pixie Hollow today!
https://discord.gg/4MF4TEfb

Though this declaration of war appeared as document that COSIMO FALCONE would typically overlook, the first of the signators caught his attentions..

“Margo…!” He shouted out to whomever may have been in the house with him. “Your daughter is preparing herself for a war?  Have you heard anything about this?”

2022-07-04_17.55.21_2.png?width=1202&hei

In the far fields of Haense, scattered were these weird, peculiar jars -- they all bore a grinning expression to them, eyes dead and peering onward. The area seemed heavily soaked in verdant fog, and should one peer up, they'd see a giant face staring down at the Kingdom with an emerald-toothed smile, slowly inching forward with every passing second.

((PM me if you've found one of the jars, or just wish to interact!))