THE PALATIAL REPORT OF 433 E.S. - A CALL TO ARMS

sarahbarah

THE LADY PALATINE’S REPORT:

‘A CALL TO ARMS’

Dy1ipd-8FhY0GXQkF4l7EAJ-LcBSBG4Z2Q4KuU3BLj5JssUF_VCIT7gMb8ic94eq6cXBV2WDnEihZg92ynLTcIDSYVEHqZjHV04hHVlwGHkUF2UiXaLZDLV_c_XOBTW11Kuk2UtW46dtd2SCTw

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by the

LADY PALATINE

On this 10th of Jula ag Piov, 433 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

A LONG ANTICIPATED RETURN

Far too long have the King and myself been absent from the Kingdom of Haense, occupied with our respective pilgrimages to the distant lands spanning the Southern reaches of Almaris. Inevitably, we have longed to return home. As insightful and rewarding as these pilgrimages were, doing so allows us to reconnect with our people, the Haeseni that are so dearly loved by His Majesty and myself.

Upon our return, however, we find our state in limbo; an air of uncertainty lingering over our Kingdom consequently. I write to you, people of Haense, not as your Palatine but as your friend in tumultuous times such as these. We must remember the strength Haense was founded upon, in which Karl Barbanov took up the ashes of a former state and made something remarkable of it: the Duchy of Haense. 

Most evidently, we are a people founded in strength and must maintain that, no matter what circumstances are thrusted our way. As has always been said - I would have perished had I not persisted.

A DECLARATION OF WAR

In lieu of our recent declaration of war and the following publications of various pacts and justifications for the continuation of this conflict, I find myself seeking to reassure and provide comfort to those who are plagued by that aforementioned uncertainty that lingers within our Kingdom.

Fear not, for our Kingdom stands tall in the face of adversity, as it always has and as it always will. Not only will we uphold the Canonist ideals so sacred to our people, but also ensure a prosperous future for the present generations and the ones to come. In doing so, Haense will not only purge threats to Canonism, but to our realm as a whole. 

Now is the time to take up arms for your Kingdom, for the sake of Canondom, for the sake of the realm your children will reside in, and for the prosperity of Hanseti-Ruska.

WHAT THE FUTURE WILL HOLD

Despite the state of war Haense finds itself in, His Majesty’s Aulic Government will continue to efficiently maintain the day-to-day affairs of the Kingdom and uphold stability both internally and externally.

Should you bear any concerns regarding how we will proceed, do not hesitate to disclose them with myself or another Aulic councillor. We hear you and we are here for you, people of Haense.

Krusae zwy Kongzem. 

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Excellency, Isabel Baruch, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

7 minutes ago, sarahbarah said:

In doing so, Haense will not only purge threats to Canonism, but to our realm as a whole. 

“Don’t worry, we already did.” Says Conrad de Falstaff.

Spoiler

Holy Sir David, Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr, shook his head. "Oren has already given us the ability to purge the Azdrazi from these lands without spilling Canonist blood. Any further fight of Canonist versus Canonist is madness."

Antonio ‘Alto’ the Patriot debates visiting Isabel to read more books.

"There is still time to change.. there is still time to change your antics..There is still time to choose wisely..", Erhard repeats to himself while walking on his way to the nearest chapel of one particular place.