THE BEAR SLEEPS AND HIS CUBS DIED TONIGHT

Sofya Romstun returns victoriously from battle, having taken hardly a scratch. 

33 minutes ago, Ivypurple said:

Elisa Baruch, the young page, rejoices as Haense wins.  "Ah knew we could dae i'!  We even go' some of their stuff!"  She says, holding an 'Arrowhead Lager' and a horse whistle connected to a horse named 'Laurenth.'

A fascinated Valdemar pored over the trinkets brought back to Lichtestadt by Elisa after her first foray on campaign as a Page of the Crow. Long hours of pitching tents and polishing armour seemed to have paid off for his bold and determined sisthair.

All this from just yer first fight’?!”

Coin stacked up 57 coins and put them on The Ferryman's desk. 

Sigrun Ireheart grins wide. "OI AM A DWARF AN' OI'M DIGGIN' AH HOLEH!"

Grace Romstun wipes off her sword, smiling victoriously

Aloisa cheered really loud for their win.

Bakir smiled. Knowing the defeat of those who opposed him and the great alliance was near and that the victory was to be remembered for decades to come. 

Thomund Bishop does a renaissance waldenian dance for the victory over the repeatingly offensive orenians. 

┏ ( ・o・) ┛┗ (・o・ ) ┓┏(・o・)┛ ┏ ( ・o・) ┛┗ (・o・ ) ┓┏(・o・)┛ ┏ ( ・o・) ┛┗ (・o・ ) ┓┏(・o・)┛ 
↑ A depiction of urguani, baliani, and haensentiani soldiers gettin' down

"Everything we have prepared against has come at us- and it seems we have handled it with ease." Laughed Iulius Vernhart as he sat by the fire place. "I look forward to this war being over soon- it will be if this continues."

Aech wonders why so many people smile the sun's smile... 

The Colborn Patriarch hefts his warhammer over his aged shoulder, looking past it by his side stood his family, but also brothers and sisters of Haense, Balian, Urguan, Ferrymen and even the Dark Empire. Taking a closer look he saw Felyx @Draketonic talking to his fellow BSK, Godric @Seuss was of course as always by his side, Elia, Ada, and the other young were celebrating. Though Maric @Twandhi was as always busy standing near the Koeng. Even the elderly brother of his Ser Casimir made a showing @Totalitarianism_ "War is a cruel thing, but eym may be old but i'm no weakling even with a hobble. Godric, we'll have to distract the young a little after they get off of their high, reality comes slow - your first kill is never simple." Turning back to the crowd he sat down with his helmet nestled between his legs, for a moment he looked up, towards the sky. "Sig, watch us and gaze for your people might not have gotten the peace you wanted but know we persist."

Godric Adrian Colborn used a now brownish-red cloth to finish wiping the end of his longsword. His face was covered in sweat and dirt, and although his family celebrated, he had a more aggressive look on his face after the battle. "Ah would rather have had my youngin's grow to fine adults before they faced the tragedy of war." he responded to Adrian Colborn @JuliusAakerlund"But that is not something ah could choose to happen. Ah will take care of how my little ones react afterwards. Ya just got to be there for our Colborns without any parental figures."

4 minutes ago, JuliusAakerlund said:

The Colborn Patriarch hefts his warhammer over his aged shoulder, looking past it by his side stood his family, but also brothers and sisters of Haense, Balian, Urguan, Ferrymen and even the Dark Empire. Taking a closer look he saw Felyx @Draketonic talking to his fellow BSK, Godric @Seuss was of course as always by his side, Elia, Ada, and the other young were celebrating. Though Maric @Twandhi was as always busy standing near the Koeng. Even the elderly brother of his Ser Casimir made a showing @Totalitarianism_ "War is a cruel thing, but eym may be old but i'm no weakling even with a hobble. Godric, we'll have to distract the young a little after they get off of their high, reality comes slow - your first kill is never simple." Turning back to the crowd he sat down with his helmet nestled between his legs, for a moment he looked up, towards the sky. "Sig, watch us and gaze for your people might not have gotten the peace you wanted but know we persist."

She stood within the frame of her bedroom door, beckoned moments prior by the haste usherings of her older cousins and great great grandfather. War was a concept yet learned by the youth but soon it would be. Alas, for now she idles there in that cramped bedroom and watched as they departed. Days later when they had returned the square fell into a frenzy of celebration and ignorance to the bloodshed, she'd hoist a hefty glass of goat milk and unknowingly celebrate with a grin upon her features. 

Lord Marshal Hieran Melphestaus receives the news from an oathedman the next morning. It spoke of victories for NATO, and as part, a large BSK rally force.

"Ah, to be on the right side of a war. Let us hope that no more blood of the men I called comrades is spilt - but I shall do what I must."

The ker then sends the Oathedman off with a crisp salute to one of many a fine soldier of the BSK.

Glod begins repairing the corpses for burial. He would ponder about the Orenian spy they captured. "Noice enuff fella. 'ope 'es spared"