ON THE RECENT CONFLICT

Twodiks

OJLeOLUtec_7NSTCtFueuXsQrr5teyEOXA05TGYTBxvB8j_pPiE5-0qJ9ET-cF0SfZx9On2tb00CA28jkYqtODR1iEUCPkKviUw-jKi4wBIZFzqabl4NA5LrYhoUNmpJsIZEQMH-ZfhcEaQ1xQ   

ON THE RECENT CONFLICT

13th of Godfrey's Triumph, 1880

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Captain Hadrian van Aert has decided to terminate its contract with the Kingdom of Oren. The Blackvale Vrijkorps shall consequently not partake in the coming conflict until further notice.

Signed,

Hadrian van Aert

Captain of the Blackvale Vrijkorps, Prince of Renatus, Patriarch-Dynast of the Pertinaxi

Mihaly van Aert

Owner of Many Houses

Edited by Twodiks

Sofya Romstun cackles. "That's that."

Constantine Malenos would smile the sun's smile, and move to take a drink from his lemonade as he celebrated under the desert moonlight. 

"AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA" Maric would say, clearly satisfied

"I take it the Kingdom of Oren did niet understand that they put one zero to much on their bid..." stated Sir Rev Vuiller as he shook his head 

The prophet of the dwarves wiggles his brows at reading the news. He looked over to a depiction of Zahrer Irongrinder, Hero of dwarves and snow elven patron god of unreasonable warmongering. "Is this really how it goes?"

Just as well- I would rather not meet any familiar faces on the field of battle” Lady Rosemary spoke to her daughter, Lady Johanne as she relayed the news. “At least this time around they won’t attack innocent children”

@tadabug2000

Sigrun Ireheart smiles the sun's smile.

"Damn" remarked Walton.

Edited by ReveredOwl

"There is nothing worse in the world, truly, than an oathbreaking mercenary." A piratical hoplite considered "Perhaps, even worse than the savage 'ata or the fiendish 'Low' folk. May every wise ruler in The World, hold these 'men' to higher standards. If they cannot fulfill contracts they should be punished. If they betray, they should be blacklisted by both sides. If one was in war with the civilized and enlightened peoples, then those generals would know well how worthless Mercenary Companies are truly, and treat them as they are."

Edited by SteppeNomad

41 minutes ago, SapphirePool said:

Just as well- I would rather not meet any familiar faces on the field of battle” Lady Rosemary spoke to her daughter, Lady Johanne as she relayed the news. “At least this time around they won’t attack innocent children”

@tadabug2000

"If I did see a familiar face, it would not remain familiar for long." She'd offer her mother a smile, though her tone betrayed the iciness to her words.