To those in Elysium

To those in Elysium

Spoiler

Her Royal Majesty, Queen Leika de Astrea, Wildflower of the Feeble, Duchess of the Careless, Princess of the Ignorance, La Renarde of Division.

Your people had once represented a hearth of peace and solitude, coerced in serene lands of the chilling continent of our blessed realm. I recall those days when you were fostered by those mighty forces in the north, maintaining a tranquility in your people that found no other. I dare to question what happened for this to change? You, this supposed ruler, support none other but yourself. You turn a deaf ear to your people in haughty negligence, those who had suffered under the weight of the corrupt domain who you now ally with. Do you think you and your people are safe? From the blanketed lies spouted due to the power of vulnerability and fear. You are feeble, careless, ignorant, and diving. I offer you no words for you no longer represent your people, I shall face the true heart of Elysium, those who you have failed. To you who had once so desired a non-aggression pact, this is your chance for something similar. I grant those who now endure the hardships and tribulations of this craven a chance for refuge. Should you come to the Lubba Keep you will not be turned away nor harmed, but rather welcomed with warmth and a place to remain. 

With warm regards,

Lhoris Anarion 

"The west is not yours to meddle with." A royarch remarks

"Lhoris is a contemptable aider of dark magic practition and a stealer of oem'ii." States Nehtamo Aldin, staring at the weapon he had beheaded the elf she had been working with some time ago. "May the ugly 'ata learn to bite her tongue. And may it be bitten so hard she bleeds to death." 

A once renown figure in elysium tosses the parchment aside. “What shall this ignorant tyrant do now?” Returning to his hideout.