[✓] [Rewrite] [MA + FA] Kani - The Art of the Oscillit

Danm I remember my first persona searched his entire life for someone who knows Kani with no luck, hopefully this means it will at least be a bit more common

ZA WARUDO

Can’t wait to get grandfathered into this XD

didn't have to do an entire rewrite honestly, should've just gotten some1 to edit the existing lore or something. 

1 minute ago, Gustando said:

didn't have to do an entire rewrite honestly, should've just gotten some1 to edit the existing lore or something. 

i wasnt allowed to as it was too big

I would like to see lore include aliases, especially with more uncommon pieces.

I don't like that every character refers to naztherak as naztherak, instead of infernal sorcery, hel magic, demon-casting, or something that doesn't feel scientifically accurate. The common name implies common understanding of things that shouldn't be so casual.

I dread to see every character know this as kani

10 minutes ago, player 67Ui829 said:

I would like to see lore include aliases, especially with more uncommon pieces.

I don't like that every character refers to naztherak as naztherak, instead of infernal sorcery, hel magic, demon-casting, or something that doesn't feel scientifically accurate. The common name implies common understanding of things that shouldn't be so casual.

I dread to see every character know this as kani

normally Kani isn’t a term that people use to refer to this as, however after reading this — I don’t think it’s stated anywhere on the lore. Cheers for bringing this to my attention, gonna amend it when I’m home

Love me some Kani. Big +1, run on that water fellas.

This came off way easier to read as opposed to the previous Kani lore, very nice.

Though I wonder, can Kinetic Blast be used with other heavy hitting spells?

whats with the dumb 'oh.. the real name of it is metgaming- you have to call it something else' that lore pieces keep ******* having. like why. what does it ******* add