[✓] [Rewrite] [MA + FA] Kani - The Art of the Oscillit

On 7/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, shartings said:

primarily to add culture as every playerbase calling it [x] is dumb, another thing is that it is not common-knowledge so fellas calling it kani already is alarming (no one calls it kani irp anyways). it's half meta-bait and other-half meant for culture so any1 can call it whatever they want

also it is no longer called kani

2349c21422d65530bc609bc790f48158.png

no, u cant use kani alongside spells

aight fair

I'm glad this was rewritten/reformatted because when I read the original lore I thought it was shang-chi 10 rings magic.

Side note, for latching - if someone 'catches' the projectile, so they only take the impact but don't get burned - do you not also have to define the strength of the impact of a fireball/other spells? How heavy is a fireball in this context? Is it the impact of a fireball exploding or just the impact of the ball if it were to hit as a ball and bounce off? Redline for this seems kind of easy to get past.

Side side note - Is the only requirement for Passive to be able to breathe? Orbit redline is being able to use Passive Resonance, but say someone is T4 and able to use it near-effortlessly - this means there's no way to force a deactivation of passive resonance? Or does Orbit/other passive use turn into Aggressive Resonance in a combat situation (as combat encounter resonance is always Aggressive) even if it's being used to carry something?

7 hours ago, bickando said:

I'm glad this was rewritten/reformatted because when I read the original lore I thought it was shang-chi 10 rings magic.

Side note, for latching - if someone 'catches' the projectile, so they only take the impact but don't get burned - do you not also have to define the strength of the impact of a fireball/other spells? How heavy is a fireball in this context? Is it the impact of a fireball exploding or just the impact of the ball if it were to hit as a ball and bounce off? Redline for this seems kind of easy to get past.

Side side note - Is the only requirement for Passive to be able to breathe? Orbit redline is being able to use Passive Resonance, but say someone is T4 and able to use it near-effortlessly - this means there's no way to force a deactivation of passive resonance? Or does Orbit/other passive use turn into Aggressive Resonance in a combat situation (as combat encounter resonance is always Aggressive) even if it's being used to carry something?

the only require for passive is requiring some1 to breathe yeah, passive p much is completely uncombative -- but like before -- they can be disconnected via smth to affect their breathing. passive turns into aggressive resonance, they have to connect to aggressive reso via  [2] emotes

the str of spells is defined w/ how fast the spell is, and if they carry any impact (etc, combustive fireball) a bit of both. lemme rework the redline to make it more easier to understand

thanks for the feedback 

so there's been talks of removing the kinetic blast spell since ppl have been saying that it ain't rly that fun to interact w/ it if you're on the receiving end. wanted to gather ppl's thoughts

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.