HOUSE COLBORN: THE WAR EFFORT - A DONATION

HOUSE COLBORN

THE WAR EFFORT - A DONATION

GfpL1DI6bqxRnelYYE-493rtraSOxVW6fqYpBlGDnEN7wfsAVZWjeNIYwubIeUIZ_8ocxpJgbOiHpLbgujrNVO2HMkKq_rVdyDll7dthq2DH6potRi99xlEq0TCZNoQ4nZmACNLC8eZ5

Issued By

THE PATRIARCH OF HOUSE COLBORN

On this 9th of Gronna ag Droba 433 E.S

O' GUD, VOR HJELP I GYNE ERE,

In these trying times, we find ourselves fighting against an ancient foe which we know all too well; with which we’re far too familiar. Since the foundation of the Duchy of Haense and later the Kingdom itself it has been the duty of Colborn Craftsmen to carry the burdens of production, supplying the Kongzem with its needed resource - of all kinds. Just as we did then we do today stand with our Brothers in Barbanov a pact made by our founding ancestors still resplendent this many centuries later. Know we have not forgotten the promises made and that we are as always hard at work, filial to our liege to a fault. To this capacity, we bring to you today our liege and Koeng as well as our most accomplished Lord Marshal, a donation worthy of your stations. Together we can stand against anything and in war, we shall not falter.

We are all Haeseni and in its glory, we stand together forevermore.

THE LIST OF GOODS

------

38 Horses 16.5 Speed - Fully Armored & Saddled

24 Horses 16+ Speed - Fully Armored & Saddled

384 Crossbows

192 Ferrum Lances

128 Ferrum Warhammers

1446 Golden Carrots

1000 (3k Haybales) Loafs of Bread

6 Stacks of Steak

SKRALI VOR GUD

Firr Adrian Erik Colborn, Patriarch of House Colborn, Court Herald, Keeper of The Book

Godric Adrian Colborn fell back on the couch in the Colborn household. He let out the deepest sigh as he sunk deep into the cushions. "Do not ask me to make all that again in just a week. Ya almost killed me."

"About time!" Felyx Colborn chuckles, regarding the notice, "Happy to have contributed to those numbers! We're contributing massively, I have no doubt!" he continues on his BSK duties thereafter

Mathias Colborn hopes he can snag a stack of steak. "Go House Colborn!" he shouts with a mouthful of cooked steak. 

The Lord Marshal of the BSK, Hieran Melphestaus, reads over the collection as he sits at court alongside his guards.

"Oh? These Colborns...they have one of the greatest dynasty rallies in the Brotherhood. Certainly a family to be kept an eye on...I wonder if the King is aware of all their successes."

He hums to himself, marking the gear onto his treasury roster.