TO THOSE WHO FORGE ATRONACHS

Gemini

Res7XDDnREQ5QhXsPmOnyFiSsbdVwfhcvyySYM1oq1d2LUycf2r20qv3MZktAlGHcVx4qveCwjQqP3nVBKilWIVmOVxYQIHZwz3aD5oIQouQXUrSjIpJgF-s8Qd7e-s5bzSZcM_rFfZu_L9VeCCI0g

Strixhaven: School of Mages Art Cards | MAGIC: THE GATHERING

MAGICAL SOCIETY OF ALMARIS,

For years I have been in search of someone who has mastered the arts of the voidal constructs, beings of artificial. I have been searching for someone who is capable of teaching such arts to a humble magi. I’ve had keen interest in that field since the day I picked up transfiguration decades ago, and that interest did nothing but keep on growing. 

If my letters are delivered to anyone considering such, I ask you to send a bird to the Mages Guild in order for me to receive such. 

I am sure there are many questions for which I will be more than happy to offer my insights to, but in the name of some anonymity I would like to keep this letter as private as possible. 

If you happen to know someone who might be proficient in the arts, I ask you forward them this message and if you are a master in the field, I ask you consider contacting me at your earliest opportunity so we may arrange an interview. 

Signed, 

Usamea An’asul

ARCANUS ET RELIQUUM

Res7XDDnREQ5QhXsPmOnyFiSsbdVwfhcvyySYM1oq1d2LUycf2r20qv3MZktAlGHcVx4qveCwjQqP3nVBKilWIVmOVxYQIHZwz3aD5oIQouQXUrSjIpJgF-s8Qd7e-s5bzSZcM_rFfZu_L9VeCCI0g

A forger laughs at the consideration and puts the missive on the magic beggar pile for administrative purposes

"For the small price of 1000 minas, I will offer you a parchment detailing that you've an Atronach-Forger, if you'd like -- though please don't transcribe it into a different parchment as that is stealing and you don't own the original document." So, spoke GREEDMANE.