THE QUEENDOM OF GOATS AND EVERY ANIMAL OUT THERE

beetle

THE QUEENDOM OF GOATS

AND EVERY ANIMAL OUT THERE

dhV5rvUbsbo7eR63-pz9uJsT4sLZtbjBN1r2L0o3BuKDzWfT1aBQqBcCT6CURz0oV_VmK1QmKKCQ_AiQrv8_pmTAYvKtERhOPS137aSI1YMtm57T3pVKwHQ-lW1SiPS_eEw1dTR4IjM_uB2BTds

WRITTEN BY THE ONE AND ONLY ADA NATAYLA COLBORN

ON THIS VERY DAY!

TO ALL OF THE KIDS, ADULTS, AND ANIMALS OF THE LANDS,

I, ADA NATAYLA COLBORN, is sick of CONFLICT! Between the other kid kingdoms, I do nejt want to deal with more trouble or possible assassinations attempts. Growing up with my family, I’ve taken care of a lot of animals. Like A LOT, ALOT! I’ve seen so many, so much more than anyone could imagine!! So today, I create the QUEENDOM OF GOATS AND EVERY ANIMAL OUT THERE

I, ADA NATAYLA COLBORN, will be the QUEEN AND PROTECTOR OF THE GOATS AND EVERY ANIMAL OUT THERE! No animal should be harmed or killed. ESPECIALLY GOATS. Animals are our friends. ALWAYS! I will do everything in my power to keep EVERY SINGLE animal safe and out of danger. 

If you see ANYTHING bad happening to ANY animal, contact me! 

SIGNED BY THE ONE AND ONLY,

ADA NATALYA COLBORN, THE QUEEN AND PROTECTOR OF GOATS AND EVERY ANIMAL OUT THERE

Godric laughed as he read his daughters' missive. "All three of my kids are so outgoin'. It's astoundin'."

"Hmm... Where can I invest? You've got my backing!" Felyx chuckles

Lorence Arvid Black scratches his head, messing up his hair slightly. The boy had a puzzled look on his face " What will we eat then? Mik do nej like veggies"

Top Captain Wilhelm Barclay attempts to sound out words in the strange paper, quickly becoming frustrated and asking his Uncle Conrad to help him. The boy then waddles out to feed some clams to his pet otter, Tup