[Event] The Warband Vultures

BobBox

Spoiler

u85CUSMa7RVjr-3M3EqQJN8GDFhCPlwFNO58sQNhQ7r1naTMPaBPI9uENvZUMl2zyX9pId-oMp9i4GPYgQb58RxFoQEkg7YZKwS9OXeneflwqrEwnn11UDrhSvTxSSHXooUBFjE3G_VRqxiMI6c

As the war between two major factions begins to churn a third group has entered the fray, though not as grunt soldiers meant to fight significant battles upon open fields - no, instead as vultures hungry for swords, bows, ammunition, and minae. These vultures are said to be dressed in blue and often follow these large battles and skirmishes like hungry wolves - stalking the bodies which still lay upon the green grass and brown soil. These men are oftentimes seen taking what remains upon the bodies before sinking back into the forest where they await more battles, though recently they have begun to target civilians and other innocents as the large militaries are distracted. 

The Vultures are said to perform hit and run tactics, oftentimes pulling alongside civilians in a carriage before jumping out and robbing them, though it is not unheard of for them to establish roadblocks, steal ships, burn barns, or steal crops. Originating as nothing more than a nuisance, The Vultures have slowly been growing bolder and any military would do well to ensure that they properly plan out battles with them, lest they lose soldiers in the process of a gruesome battle. 

Spoiler

OOC: This is a small idea I’ve had to somewhat merge the gap between events and wars while establishing more RP around wars other than just forum shitposts and large battles. Expect a multitude of smaller events for all nations involved and a faction that may end up being a thorn in your side (on an RP level). Please feel free to RP having heard rumors about this group or even as seeing missives about them. One last note is that I don't intend for this to stress anyone out about the wars more - rather it's just more RP revolving around it that is tangible, if you have concerns feel free to PM me on discord.

What you can expect from me:
- Small and medium sized pop-up events of all different fashions with difficult enemies.
- A faction that adapts their style of fighting and what they do depending on the course of the war.
- Battles and events which offer small to medium sized destruction of buildings, fields, etc.
- A group that (hopefully) simulates vultures or mercenaries in war.

- A faction that can ultimately be driven off, killed, etc.

Markus Mudd is very scared to lose his Quietus Crystal to these vultures.

OOC: Really excited to see what comes of this, I'm a big supporter of small events and conflict events like this. If you ever want to do anything with the alliance or with Urguan @BobBox just let me know brother.