THE CREATION OF THE LEGION

Pancho

The Amaethean Foreign Legion

On 18th of Sun's Smile SA 84

S96Wu4fT_E9_fTkPDYv7-Ey7C1xQV4IeKISQpiagisoNCXn0C1XlrV_Mx03fA2mmtxT3LR5FN69X-c9BvpKNOYIy3VONR2zgcfd8EtqE7kMO-gbAYGTht-EJz1VOj889IKcwkXulpjtEdpeyFSE

With the degrading state of Almaris, combined with the deteriorated state of the Glaiveguard, I, Prince-Royarch Kosher Daesmon, find it absolutely necessary that in this age of Mercenaries and warriors to create an Auxiliary unit based off of the growing need of foreign fighters by the nations of the continent. Thus, with the power vested in me, by my position. I created the Amaethean Foreign Legion (AFL) as a subunit of the Glaive Guard and House Daesmon, directly reporting to thee, Prince Royarch of Amaethea. This will be cemented in perpetuity until another commander is vetted and trained in this position of power. The position in charge of the AFL will be named ceremoniously “Commandant.” The Commandant will hold the title of Lord within Amaethea for as long as the position is held. The ranks will be given as the following:

Commandant

The commanding officer of the Legion. They create the rules of the Legion under their supervision, in their time in the AFL, they hold ultimate authority over the Legion foreign forces, only such authority is surpassed by the Lord Commander and Prince-Royarch. Their task is to lead the armed forces, and devise plans and strategies amongst their own advisors and their colleagues, they are to listen however to the Lord Commander of the nations army, they are the driving force and the leading charge, anyone who holds this rank has expectations to meet and must directly report to the Prince Royarch and (or) Lord Commander

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Lieutenant 

The only position of middle command of the AFL. There can be up to 3 at any given time in the AFL, though it can be less depending on the size of the order at any given time. The task of Lieutenant has always been a change in history, given many cultures and national affairs within different nations, here however the Lieutenant is the overseer of those under him, the Commandant's most trusted advisors during battles, and the best of the best in the battlefield are also given this rank. Furthermore the task of the Lieutenant, is to assist the Commandant, and the other leaders including the Prince Royarch, in in field battle analysis alongside battle plans and training overseeing of former Knights. They would be what most consider the second in command.

Knight

Lowest rank of the official Legion. Those who have been awarded this rank are seasoned veterans, and have been inaugurated into AFL by the Commandant. These Are the Finest warriors that make up the larger number of the Legion, they’d be renown and widely known among their people. Upon given this rank, the duties of a Knight would be to assist the commadants in missions, as well as furthering the training of their squires and recruits.

Squire

This rank is given to those who have passed all requirements, and have exceeded the training. Upon being given this rank they will be a member of the Legion, but still have a long road ahead of them. They would be training under all the other higher official members, and would make up most of the Legion forces.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Recruit.

Members who have yet to prove themselves worthy to be joined into the ranks of the AFL, a trainee rank. They will be given many harsh and rough tasks, all which must be completed to the exact point. Upon failing these task, or the expectations of the higher ups, the Recruit undergoes an exam, if failed they will be removed from the AFL along being stripped of their rank beforehand.

With this, the actions of the AFL do not reflect Amaethea even though they are an auxiliary unit. AFL contracts do not reflect the opinions of the state’s administration or their allies. 

Ceru’Na Amaethea

Signed 

Kosher Daesmon- Prince of Amaethea and Malinor,

Hand of Justice, Golden Tiger of the West

Captre-removebg-preview.png

Spoiler

Fix your formatting. Wtf. I expect better from an elf.

Edited by L0rdLawyer

bro how do I even read this?