TO THE REGENT OF BALIAN

Pancho

To the Grand Duchy of Balian

On 5th of The Deep Cold, SA 84

K8zfe1L_1TxKbNEm4fuqOhpgEJrMzfGFlaJpgO_18wHjbdtivmPMxim6yv6LJ4DzyLG7XW2WSqyUoNhON5humsOeLRkQHl4V2yPqPUrQ_iyKAb8SyU-0NtW8tVhGNi9-I53yK32m

It has come to my attention that I, Prince Kosher Daesmon of Amaethea, must remind you of what belongs to you and your lands- and consequently what belongs to me. The elf known as Jarad Munnel belongs to me and has belonged to me for quite some time, as he was made a Count and granted a vassal within Amaethea. I find it quite odd why you would not only strip a man of his titles and banish a man who no longer belongs to you- but who also abdicated his titles before departing. To my understanding, and you may have forgotten, but that is alright I will remind you presently. Abdication means one gives up an oath or a position of power, which to my understanding that Laurir Munnel did. I sincerly apologize that the lands of Amaethea prove to be more beneficial to the wellbeing of such a man as Laurir Munnel. Perhaps if you write enough, you can write up a better Empire than the one you fled. Just a thought, since it does seem as though you love to write nonsense about my denizens.

All the Best,

Prince-Royarch Kosher Daesmon, Prince of Malinor and Amaethea,

Hand of Justice, Golden Tiger of the West

Ember stares at the missive from her chambers in balian and accidently chokes on whiskey as she reads

"I'm utterly confused, whom is this Munnel....We have a big family tree"

Vykk Chuckles "Imagine bragging about that." He says breaking out into an actual laugh