A Day at Sea

liz

RNSuTGIxfFjw7QXou7yJ0Lu6JiKQ_8NN0TcuagLPDlXFxRea3TVRYXSbB58Jj2FhZp9VR-qum_eQ8XMawtq9NqGz3Nkco2F-5NKmFWPxiQnhpEaESsKaPy2f2-ryl57esTxqWEC6JPUhO7OdMyaPTSA

DteJSX94B4yQdu2DtZlRc_i0Xq3w92ei1ME33LUEs471-cfeasJlDOuAV0jBHPshOthhI3ik9E4jncKpJvwFVeBReO7WGCDELc5AMBcVIdNV58EDW527w3MWPIr896mVJSuzCfreAKPC3XcG2UNC8Gk

Unknown, The Reveler’s Yacht, c. 415

Issued by the

Office of the Grand Maer of Karosgrad

on this 9th of Joma ag Umund, 433 E.S.

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

As the Haeseni people move into midsummer and the year’s heat reaches its apex, the Office of the Grand Maer invites the Haeseni populace to embark on a sea voyage atop the flagship of the Crown Fleet, specially decorated for the occasion. Attendees will enjoy a feast of freshly prepared aquatic cuisine, as well as a good deal of games and activities in which to participate. Attendees are additionally encouraged to bring along a spare set of garments, as some activities will  involve getting into the water.

ITINERARY 

WATER JOUSTING: Contestants will be grouped into pairs and assigned a dinghy to commandeer. One member of each pair will be given a sparring blade with which they will attempt to tip their opponents’ boat, while the other member of the duo will be charged with rowing.

KING OF THE HILL: Contestants will be given sparring blades and assigned one simple task: to take, and keep, their spot at the top of  a boulder. Winners are dubbed the ‘King of the Hill.’

FISHING COMPETITION: Attendees will each be given a fishing rod and challenged to catch the most fish within a designated time period. The victor will be made the evening’s guest of honor.

BANQUET: After a long, rewarding day of activities, attendees will have the chance to enjoy a bounteous feast prepared from the day’s catches.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

The Honorable,

Zoya vas Ruthern, Grand Maer of Karosgrad, Deputy Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska

Spoiler

The event will be held from 5PM-8PM EST on July 17th

Edited by veganwalmart

Spoiler

oh my god I love veganwalmart ((this is a really cool event idea))

A curious young traveller takes ahold of the missive regarding the upcoming festivities in place within the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. At first she hesitates on the basis of war, yet she does not toss the paper away. Arabella stows it into a satchel for safe keeping, and continues on with her little adventures. 

Edited by Eryane