On Twinndolin's Ban

RaindropsKeepFalling

1 minute ago, JoanOfArc said:

target ban moment O_O

another victory for krugmar...

Screenshot_20220712-202107_Facebook.jpg?

"Ban this one i have haelunor to maintain for gods sake man"

schizophrenia 

damn but did you guys know that McDonald’s have a secret menu it’s 50% off on Eid if you say halal to the workers

here-it-comes-tornado.gif 

oh how history repeats itself

I personally may have my issues with Celia'nor and Twi sometimes, but this is too far. Banning a NL without explanation to the community they lead is completely unacceptable behavior from the staff team. Good that you finally are banning influential figures for wrongdoings, too bad you aren't giving the community insight on why it is being kept from them. #FreeTwi.

1 minute ago, Keefy said:

here-it-comes-tornado.gif 

I think you got something else you should be saying chief...

Screenshot_20220712-203527_Discord.jpg

There 100% needs to be clarification on why she was banned for 6 months without any proof, this is actually ridiculous. Having been working with Twi for quite some time to bring some significant RP and events to the Server, she has proven to have nothing but the best intentions for dynamic RP and has displayed overall that she is a decent person.

I know for a fact there are individuals in the community who have done much worse in terms of harassment that whatever Twi has supposedly done and not received any punishment.

I generally remain silent and watch from the sidelines, but i had to speak up on this.