LETTER TO THE ROYAL DUMA: On the eligibility of Consorts

CopOwl

LETTER TO THE ROYAL DUMA:

On the eligibility of Consorts

4NPuKfdYiMYfEgXtrUak7SADi2ilvWYzSs7dQY-tBNgNgvoWAiD-BdCGmt2bhXntWrcAeNWEvdUvQlmy2WLuGFL_NqozZYV7KdGdhLafT_nc0am7X6HEtT-wnLUH1sWuavJViv_73MowiOqthAE

Issued by

COUNTESS ADELE EMMA LUDOVAR

On this 10th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 434 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ADLERVIK,

It has come to my attention, via casual discussion with my friends about the Royal Duma itself, that there may be a misunderstanding with regards to the rules of eligibility and the eligibility criteria for a Haeseni citizen to run in the General elections as a Royal Alderman/woman, or the Grand Maer.

As it stands, the criterion we are interested in for this particular debate reads as follows:

"3. Candidates must not be a titled peer or regent;"

The questions stands as this: Are consorts permitted to run in General Elections? My interpretation of the policy as a jovenaar is that they are permitted to run, provided they do not become regent at any point during their term - upon which I would assume they must resign. However, this is my interpretation of the current criteria. If it is decided that consorts - defined as a man or woman whom is married to a currently titled peer (including: Baron-Consort / Baroness-Consort, Viscount-Consort / Viscountess-Consort, Count-Consort / Countess-Consort, Duke-Consort / Duchess-Consort, Prince-Consort / Princess-Consort, King-Consort / Queen-Consort) - should similarly be disallowed from running in a General Election, just as titled peers are, then the eligibility criterion to nominate oneself for the Elections should be amended as such:

"3. Candidates must not be a titled peer, consort, or regent;"

Over time, it seems that the two conditions have become confused in the eyes of the Haeseni people, and this is why I put forth this topic for discussion in the next session of His Majesty’s Royal Duma, in order to clear any confusion. If amendments to the definition (and those classified thereas) of a consort must be made, then they shall be done.

TIZ LIFST DLUM HAESIY,

The Right Honourable, Adele Emma Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Kazstadt, Lady Handler of Hanseti-Ruska, Deputy Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Kastellan of Labour

iyc5tUpcVYX5VdM0XcdgdEc7ShHEXU3et4hgMaV7GeJ_I1ReMSl3NrzoUwFh2wQmR6vJHUUfBmcpfOFtgqnwLs4JTtLue8uxKEmTxxsyi9wCW4pxIeYU0vBQLbdbgtYF7xO45TpAWM-a4_3SW0Q

-hLoCOEBSwV5lKbNrcu9hK_4W3HmYcHTb5rW4CfYP9qXIbCFAm9lQexdj73ejx9Qi6WFPVQF9i3ZOAVB-HcQB8KM0ITilhD04GIgRKtCQPjBkLI__b0NqFBUvz4o3pcfCB4adWsflamnlKKH9Nc