The administration needs intervention

Havsbris_

Let's try to stay on point. Simple fact is we as a whole will not get to see the evidence nor do we need to.. I agree the OOC stuff is shaky but if the accusations are true, the safety of the playerbase is what should be considered.

19 minutes ago, Shmeepicus said:

Administration could unironically shoot us all and there is nothing we could do about it. Though I do find it somewhat comical that everyone is making a scene without knowing what the evidence was- half of y’all be out here not even knowing why they were banned nor the evidence for it you just regurgitate the same shit everyone else is.

#UnbanXPlayerBecauseMeFinkTheyGoodPeoples

This is a minecraft server you don’t have rights. Don’t say dumb shit and you won’t get banned simple as, joking or not.

Everyone is up in arms because they want to be up in arms. This is the way.

Just now, Xalid said:

Everyone is up in arms because we've learned as a collective whole that a tantrum and mass outcry is the only way to get what we want done in most cases where its reasonable. 

I am up in arms because the only time OOC conversations are punished is when it doesn't fit admin narrative/agenda. Everyone OOC plans to some extent. Everyone harasses others on this server to some extent. We have received no proof of her being toxic/blackmailing, nor is she allowed on the forums to defend herself. CGV have a long standing history of only being used to silence people admins don't like/want on the server. 

13 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

I am told not interact with any of you two, what do I do?

Jokes aside. Get that into your PMs. Debate there who of you isn't supposed to talk to who.

Lmao Laeon, you have permission to interact with me. Don't you worry big boy

11 minutes ago, Xalid said:

Let's try to stay on point. Simple fact is we as a whole will not get to see the evidence nor do we need to.. I agree the OOC stuff is shaky but if the accusations are true, the safety of the playerbase is what should be considered.

Usually in my experience when there is good evidence it usually comes up in these forum posts. But we don't see any, which is why so many people are "Is there any proof?" I do however agree that the proof should not be shared unless all parties are comfortable with it, knowing the risks etc etc.

I'm confused at seeing people who have previously posted anonymous ban reports get mad about not seeing evidence in somebody elses anonymous ban reports, like yeah the admins aren't the best but I don't think they would ban somebody with absolutely no evidence and boy you'll look like a fool if the evidence they have is made public proving them right but ya'll still won't admit you were wrong

1 minute ago, ReveredOwl said:

I'm confused at seeing people who have previously posted anonymous ban reports get mad about not seeing evidence in somebody elses anonymous ban reports, 

My ban reports aren't private mods just move them to private against my will! 

1 minute ago, ReveredOwl said:

I'm confused at seeing people who have previously posted anonymous ban reports get mad about not seeing evidence in somebody elses anonymous ban reports, like yeah the admins aren't the best but I don't think they would ban somebody with absolutely no evidence and boy you'll look like a fool if the evidence they have is made public proving them right but ya'll still won't admit you were wrong

I think if the permission from both parties are given to post the proof it will be fine. And I do hope that most people, once they see which side is in the wrong, agrees that they were wrong. But you are correct in that usually admins don't ban for nothing, there should be something more behind the story. Or at least I hope so

9 minutes ago, rukio said:

Everyone is up in arms because we've learned as a collective whole that a tantrum and mass outcry is the only way to get what we want done in most cases where its reasonable. 

I am up in arms because the only time OOC conversations are punished is when it doesn't fit admin narrative/agenda. Everyone OOC plans to some extent. Everyone harasses others on this server to some extent. We have received no proof of her being toxic/blackmailing, nor is she allowed on the forums to defend herself. CGV have a long standing history of only being used to silence people admins don't like/want on the server. 

Alright I will admit I should have said most people instead of making broad generalizations about everyone being up in arms. Like I said before staff makes mistakes they are human, but to assume they as a collective target players purely out of spite with CVG is unreasonable. 

Why do we as the playerbase deserve to see any evidence? And the way around being forum banned is have someone post on your behalf. You and I both posted for Narthok a few times during one of his numerous bans.

2 minutes ago, Xalid said:

Alright I will admit I should have said most people instead of making broad generalizations about everyone being up in arms. Like I said before staff makes mistakes they are human, but to assume they as a collective target players purely out of spite with CVG is unreasonable. 

Why do we as the playerbase deserve to see any evidence? And the way around being forum banned is have someone post on your behalf. You and I both posted for Narthok a few times during one of his numerous bans.

Didn't mean to come off hostile in my reply if I did. <3 luv old man Xalid no homo

1. Because admins lie and make stuff up like any other human.

2. Yeah but I got forum warned for 1 out of 3 of mine for him. Dangerous times.

2 minutes ago, rukio said:

Didn't mean to come off hostile in my reply if I did. <3 luv old man Xalid no homo

1. Because admins lie and make stuff up like any other human.

2. Yeah but I got forum warned for 1 out of 3 of mine for him. Dangerous times.

I've seen you hostile. You're good

1. That still doesn't answer my question. Assuming the accusations are true. Not trusting admins is not reason enough to give out information that could cause someone with genuine concern of retaliation...retaliation for making the the report.

B. So do what I did and proof it before posting with the person you're posting for.

Remember when the og high elves forced snow elves to wear gold stars and live in Ghettos, classic 10 year old community.

I guess we should start exposing all the other NL’s and gov’t officials that OOCly talk about their agendas.  Then we can ban all of the problems lmao.  Like wtf.  Since when can players not talk and be competitive out of rp.  Why do you get to control what the **** someone says?  I love @SquakHawkand I love @Heero, but like can our red tags get it together and get rid of the actual problem that’s had HUNDEREDS OF COMMENTS AND REPLIES as to players’ feelings about an admin.  Like how are we gonna be so negligent to our community and ignore their pleas?  Y’all some ******* babies sometimes.  Except Squak and Heero because y’all are legends.  BUT USE YOUR LEGEND MINDS TO FIX OUR BROKEN COMMUNITY.  Even if what you think is right.  Doesn’t mean it’s right just because you’re admin.  Listen to your community and act upon their wishes instead of being tyrannical and vague about anything and everything.  

This whole thing honestly sums up the shallowness of a certain admin.  

once again.  Don’t steal my ip and don’t ban me for speaking my mind.

let’s not live in ******* Minecraft Russia you commie bastards.

1 hour ago, hotbox_monk said:

I guess we should start exposing all the other NL’s and gov’t officials that OOCly talk about their agendas.

If you would like we can start with mine since apparently we aren’t allowed to think OOCly about cool arcs for characters and nations. I would be more than happy to share with the snowflakes and toxic shits on this thread.

i love when an actual worthwhile point (staff needing to improve communications) is drowned out by "but ooc! this guy also did a the 'OOC' having he did!" and ignoring the actual main reason of "harrassment", so that admins can sit back and go "well look, they're all screaming incoherently, they have no point, they're just mad to be mad".

this post unironically said "iblees wasn't banished to the void, he was sent to the admin team" as his closing line and people are applauding. this is why nothing will get done.

also people ignoring that one of the admin's characters is a celia'norian because it's convenient to say the entire admin team hates celia'nor and are lil haelun'or puppets to move your narrative lmao.

8 hours ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

Lmao.

Reveal hidden contents

I laughed

Reveal hidden contents

680F78AF-529E-422B-9440-C265E089D67D.png

Reminder you specifically came into Celia’nor vc with me and twi to propose dismantling Elysium, giving us their land, amd playerbase, just so you could remove tigergiri and crines. Don’t start throwing rocks at glass walls unless you wanna get into it.

Edited by Havsbris_